ATIT (ITSAT) 2019: Result, Dates, Counselling, Admission. ITSAT 2019 Result has been declared on 9th May 2019. ATIT 2019 (Admission Test for ICFAI Tech) is also known by the name of ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT). It is an All India level entrance exam. The examination is conducted for the candidates who are interested in engineering courses. The exam is held by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the IFHE (Hyderabad), ICFAI University (Dehradun), ICFAI University (Jaipur), ICFAI University (Jharkhand) & ICFAI University (Raipur). Candidates can check here the complete details regarding ATIT 2019 including answer key, result, counselling, etc.
Content in this Article
ITSAT Exam Dates 2019
Check the official’s exam dates ATIT 2108:
|Application Form started||20th October 2017|
|Last date of filling online application form||9th April 2019|
|ATIT 2019 test scheduling date||15th February to 20th April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||at the time of Scheduling the test|
|Date of Exam|
|For online mode||23rd April to 30th April 2019|
|For offline mode||28th April 2019 (10: 00 AM to 12: 00 Noon)|
|Result Declaration||9th May 2019|
|Date of Interview||1st June to 4th June 2019|
|Classes Start||16th July 2019|
ATIT Result 2019
The ITSAT Result 2019 has been posted on the website. The result has been displayed on 9th May 2019. Successful candidates are intimated individually through E-mail/post. Candidates can check their results through online mode. Selection letter is provided only those candidates who will qualify the examination.
ITSAT Admission Procedure 2019
Admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of marks obtained in ITSAT 2019/JEE Main 2019/State Level/Other national level engineering entrance tests & in the interview round. All applicants who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) on or before 17th September 2019, failing which such provisional admission will stand canceled. Candidates may also appear in both ITSAT 2019 and other tests in order to enhance the chances of getting admission. At the time of admission, candidate’s original certificates/ documents will be verified.
ATIT Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill the online application form after reading all instruction given in information brochure:
- ITSAT 2019 application form can be filled through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online from the website. The application form was released on 20th October 2017.
- The last date to fill the application form was 9th April 2019.
- Candidates have to attach the recent color passport size photograph on the application form.
- It is mandatory to mention the valid e-mail Id.
- In case of the offline application form, candidates can fill the details online and thereafter download it and send it along with the Demand draft to the address given below:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
E-mail: [email protected]
- The application fee was Rs. 500/- for all candidates.
- Application fee can be remitted through the payment gateway using credit card/debit card (Visa/Master Card/internet banking) through secure internet payment gateway.
- Payment can also be done through DD. Demand draft should be drawn in the favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT 2019” payable at Hyderabad.
Here, in this section we are providing the eligibility criteria for ITSAT 2019:
For IFHE (Hyderabad), ICFAI University (Dehradun), ICFAI University (Jaipur), ICFAI University (Jharkhand) & ICFAI University (Raipur):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 12th or its equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score minimum 50% & above aggregate marks on the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: The subjects in which candidate has to pass the qualifying exam are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing the qualifying exam can also apply.
- Candidates can also get admission through JEE Main/ATIT exam/state level exam/ other National level exams. But to enhance the chance of admission, candidates are advised to also appear ATIT 2019.
For ICFAI University (Himachal Pradesh)
- Candidates opting for only ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh need not appear ITSAT exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify the 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to have 55% & above marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Pass the above exam with PCM & English subjects.
- JEE Main Score Card: Candidates must qualify the JEE Main 2019 examination.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
ITSAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates can get the admit card after booking the slot for the examination. The slot booking was started from 15th February to 20th April 2019. Candidates are required to bring the printed ATIT Admit card 2019 in the examination hall. Without valid admit card, no candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates must bring one photo ID card along with admit card.
ITSAT Exam Pattern 2019
ATIT exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: It was conducted in two modes, i.e. online (Computer Based Test) and offline (Paper Based Test) mode.
- Duration of Exam: Examination is of 2 hours duration.
- Type of Exam: Only objective type questions was asked in the exam.
- Subjects: The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Number of Questions: There was 30 questions from each subject.