CMA Foundation Online Registration– Eligibility, Charges, Required Documents. Now you can Scroll Down Below and Examine total information regarding CMA Structure Online Registration– Eligibility, Fees, Files.
- CMA Foundation Time Table
- How to Pass CMA Exams Preparation and Complete Standard
- List of CMA Training Companies in Delhi
- How to Study For CA, CS, CMA
- Download CMA Final and Inter Admit Card
Content in this Article.
Eligibility Criteria for CMA Foundation online Registration
- A candidate need to have passed Class 10 or comparable from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Passed Senior Secondary Assessment under 10 2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination acknowledged by the Central Federal government as equivalent thereto or has actually passed National Diploma in Commerce Evaluation held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the stated All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination performed by the National Council of College.
Incumbents awaiting the outcome can get provisional admission
CMA Structure Registration Charges for Syllabus 2016
Cost of Prospectus– Rs. 250/- Click on this link For total cost details
|Foundation||Rs 4,000/-||Payable on or prior to 31 st January for June term and 31 st July for December term of examinations|
Documents Required for CMA Structure Registration
Every Prospect require to submit or enclosed following files with application form:
- Testified Copy of Matriculation Certificate
- Attested copy of 10 2 Certificate or Marks Declaration
- 3( 3) Passport size photographs– (One pasted on application form, one pasted on identity card and one to be attached with application)
( Attestation need to be by any member of The Institute of Expense Accountants of India/ The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Parliament/State Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college)
Students desirous to obtain Registration ONLINE can Click on this link for information
When to use:
Admission to foundation course for the ICAI course is open throughout the year However, Students desirous to stand for June Term Evaluation should apply prior to 31 st January of that year and for December Term Assessment need to use prior to 31 st July of that year.
Where to apply:
All students shall send their Postal Application, duly completed together with pertinent documents and remittances to their particular Regional Councils/ Chapters just.
Regional Councils and location covered by the region are given below:
|Address of Regional Councils||Area Covered|
|Western India Regional Council “Rohit Chambers”,4 th Flooring Janmabhoomi Marg, Fort Mumbai– 400 001 Ph: 022-22872010/ 22841138/ 22043406/ 22043416 Fax: 91- 022- 22870763 Email: [email protected] Web site: www.icwai-wirc.org||The State of Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Madhya Pardesh, Maharashtra, Goa and the Union Territories: Daman Diu., Dadra, and Nagar Heveli.|
|Southern India Regional Council 4, Montieth Lane, Egmore, Chennai– 600 008 Ph: 044-28554443/28554326/28528219 Fax: 91- 044- 28554651 Site: www.sircoficwai.com Email: [email protected]||The State of Andhra Pradesh, Karnatka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Pondicherry and the Unition Terrritory: the Lakshadweep|
|Eastern India Regional Council 84, Harish Mukherjee Roadway, Kolkatta– 700 025 Ph: 033 -24553418/24555957 Fax: 91 033-2455-7920 Email: [email protected]|| The States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Maghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Tripura, West Bengal, Sikkim, the Union Territories: The Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Foreign Countries.
Students opting for oral coaching must contact respective Regional Council office or Chapters