Does every candidate need to write IGNOU PhD entrance exam?
To understand this, we ought to validate the eligibility criteria, as it will give much better info.
- To pursue PhD from IGNOU, the prospect must have finished post-graduation on the said discipline.
- In addition, 55% of marks in post-graduation are needed, and a relaxation of 5% is given for SC/ST and OBC.
Now concerning the question; the candidates who have done M.Phil, in addition to course work otherwise have actually passed INTERNET (equivalent examination), are devoid of writing the entryway examination. The course period of Phd in IGNOU is of 5 years maximum.
What is the procedure of Registered for the IGNOU PhD program?
In order to proceed with the IGNOU PhD program, trainees have to compose an entrance examination. Preceding all, there is a need to get the online registration done along with submission of the application form.
- To start with this procedure, a candidate should reach out to the main site of IGNOU, which is www.ignouexams.nta.nic.in.
- It will take you to a page where you have to download a details bulletin that includes all the required info about IGNOU PhD.
- At this step, you have the pay the costs of application based on techniques like Net banking, Debit, or Credit card
Info about IGNOU PhD entryway examination
The whole selection process of a candidate depends upon 2 phases. The very first one is an entryway test, and the 2nd one is the Interview or Discussion.
The entryway examination of PhD brought by IGNOU is carried out at the national level by NTA. All those students who have passed the assessment need to go through an interview of presentation in front of the concerned Doctoral Research study Committee. The picked trainees will be called via sending offer letters.
Fulfil your dream to have a doctorate degree with the help of Phd programs provided by IGNOU. If you are focused and carry out well in IGNOU PhD Entrance Examination, then with no more delay, you will meet the PhD degree for sure.