JKCET 2019: JKBOPEE, Answer Key, Result, Cut Off, Counselling. JKCET 2019 Answer Key is releasing on 22nd April 2019. Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET 2019) is a state level entrance exam. This exam is managed by the JKBOPEE (Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations). It is conducted once in a year for admission in Engineering (B.Tech/BE only) programmes. These programmes are offered by the various government and private institutions situated in J&K state. The admission into medical programme will be based on NEET UG Score. Check this article to get complete details of JKCET 2019 including answer key, dates, result, cut off, counselling, etc.
Content in this Article
JKCET 2019 Notification
JKCET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 11th April 2019.
- Candidates whose documents have been found deficient for want of state subject/DOB/Marks Card/valid category certificates, etc are provisionally allowed to appear in the examination.
- However, their result will not be declared unless they produce the deficient documents within one week of result declaration.
- Such candidates are advised to submit the deficient documents in the BOPEE Office Srinagar/Jammu as early as possible.
JKCET 2019 Application Form and uploading of documents Last Date has been extended till 21st March 2019.
NOTE: Candidate will not be able to update name, father name, date of birth and permanent district on their own. They should contact jkbopee for making changes in the aforesaid data.
JKCET Exam Dates 2019
Check the official schedule of JKCET 2019 & MBBS Admission is given below:
|Advertisement Released||30th January 2019|
|Availability of Application Form||1st February 2019|
|Last date to Submit the Application Form & Uploading Documents||21st March 2019 (Extended)|
|Admit Card Issued Date||11th April 2019|
|JKCET 2019 Exam Date||22nd April 2019 (10: 30 AM to 1: 30 PM)|
|Answer Key Release||22nd April 2019 By 6.00 PM of day of conduct of CET Examination or upto 12 Noon next day|
|Representation against key||Upto 3 days after the conduct of CET Examination|
|Announcement of Result||By or Before 10th May 2019|
|Conduction of Counselling||1st week of July 2019|
For MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS Admission
|Submission of Online Documents Starts||23rd May 2019|
|Last date for submission of documents||30th May 2019|
|Declaration of State Merit List||1st June to 7th June 2019|
|Submission of Online Preferences Start||9th June 2019|
|Last date for submission of online preferences||15th June 2019|
JKCET Answer Key 2019
- JKCET 2019 Answer Key will be posted in the evening at about 6 PM on the completion of the examination or up to 12 Noon on next day.
- The answer key will be published by the exam conducting authority through online mode.
- In case, candidates will find any mistake in the answer key, they can send the written appeal with the supported document proof of standard textbooks on the prescribed format.
- Candidates have to submit Rs.1000/= paid at POS Machine Srinagar/Jammu) as a challenge fee.
Below, we are providing reservation of seats as per the category:
|General/Open Merit (GEN/OM)||50%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||25%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11%|
|Children of Defense Personnel||3%|
JKCET Result 2019
- JKCET 2019 Result will be published only through online mode By or Before 10th May 2019.
- On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the exam, the merit list will be prepared.
- The merit list will be prepared separately in the descending order for general merit category & for other categories.
JKCET Counselling 2019
- Candidates will be called for the JKCET counselling on the basis of the merit list.
- The counselling schedule will be released through online mode & also in the two leading English newspapers of the J & K state.
- Candidates will get their counselling letter through online mode from our website. No separate call letter will be sent to the candidates.
- Candidates must bring their original certificates along with the Rs. 1200/- as a counselling fee.
- In counselling session, candidates have to select the college/programmes according to their preference.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Score Card of Qualifying Exam
- Challan Copy
JKCET Application Form 2019
Candidates have to follow the procedure to get & fill the application given below:
- JKCET 2019 Application Form was provided through online mode only.
- No application was provided in offline mode.
- Candidates can get the application form from the 1st February 2019 till the 21st March 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature & thumb impression at the time of filling the application form in a JPG/JPEG Format.
- The maximum size of above images should be 10 to 50 KB.
- Candidates also have to upload copies of permanent residence certificate, marks certificate (if the result is announced), date of birth certificate & category certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates can change/ modify their online Application Form at any time before they submit it.
- After successfully filling the application form, candidates have to take a printout and keep safe for further use.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- as an application fee for all categories.
- Candidates can make payment through online mode.
- The online payment can be done through the Integrated payment gateway with any national credit/debit card.
Candidates have to check their eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The eligibility is given here:
- Residential: Candidate must be a permanent citizen of J&K state.
- Qualification Exam: The minimum qualification should be 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score the minimum 50% marks (for Open Merit Category candidates, including the Children of Defence Personnel, Para-Military Forces, State Police Personnel & candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in Sports) and 40% marks (for the SC/ST/OBC category candidates).
- Subjects: For engineering courses, candidates have to qualify their 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM & English.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be 17 years completed on or before 31st December 2019.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for JKCET.
- Candidates applying under TFW category are open merit candidates. They must fulfill eligibility conditions meant for open merit candidates.
Note: There is no upper age bar for appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to Engineering Courses, both in Government and Private Colleges.
JKCET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is mentioned here:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen-paper based).
- No. of Papers: The examination will consist of single papers with 3 sections, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be three hours.
- No. of Questions: Total 180 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted to the candidates for correct answers.
- Negative Marking: There is negative marking for each wrong choice. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of the Stream||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|CET (Engineering) 2019||Single||Physics||60||3 hours|
The syllabus for Engineering is based on the courses of study and syllabi of 12th class. It is given as under along with broad weightage of each subject in the question paper of the Entrance Test. Candidates can go through the complete syllabus of these classes including the subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The questions are based on knowledge, understanding and application of the relevant subject that a student of 10+2 standard is expected to possess.
- Make a study plan & time table as per the subjects & topics.
- Choose best books for exam preparation.
- Prepare according to your strength & weakness.
- Focus on the complete exam pattern & syllabus of the examination.
- Stay fit & healthy physically & mentally. Avoid junk foods & alcohol consumption.
- Give a proper time for revision.
- Solved sample paper & last year question papers.
JKCET Admit Card 2019
- Candidates are able to get their admit card on 11th April 2019.
- The JKCET 2019 admit card has been released through online mode from our website.
- The admit card contain the exam & candidate details such as venue of exams, exam date, time of exam, name of the candidate, category, gender, etc.
- It is mandatory to paste the photograph on top of admit card after getting the admit card.
- A candidate will be allowed in examination centre, only if they have valid admit card.
- Candidates have to save the admit card untill the admission process over.