KMAT Kerala 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus. KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration for June session has been started now. It is conducted by the MG University, Kerala. Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT) is a state level entrance exam for admission to the MBA course. Through this exam, aspirants can get admission in various governments /private institutions of management in the state of Kerala. Admission are offered on the basis of marks secured by the aspirant in the KMAT entrance exam. Aspirants can get complete information of KMAT Kerala 2019 including application form, eligibility, dates, syllabus, etc.
Content in this Article
KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Dates
Aspirants can check here the official dates of the KMAT Kerala 2019 (June session):
|Online application starts||9th March 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||7th June 2019 (5: 00 PM)|
|Availability of admit card||14th – 24th June 2019|
|Date of exam||24th June 2019
|Answer key release||24th June 2019|
Objections, if any, to answer key to be registered with ASC
|26th June 2019 (5: 00 PM)|
Clearance of objection, if needed, and publication of final key
|28th June 2019|
|Result & Rank Announcement||30th June 2019|
|Score card release||3rd July 2019 to till the closing date of admission
KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration
- The KMAT Kerala 2019 application form is available in online mode only.
- No offline mode is entertained to fill the KMAT application form.
- KMAT Kerala Registration 2019 has been started from 9th March 2019.
- The last date of form submission will be 7th June 2019.
- Candidates should fill all the required details on the application form.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The photograph should be in 150 x 200 with maximum 40KB size and signature should be in 150 x 60 dimension.
- Candidates must also be required to take the printout of the application form for future use.
The application fee was Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ ST candidates). Aspirants can submit the fee through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking of any bank). The fee is non-refundable. Do not forget to take a printout of online fee receipt.
Here, aspirants can check their eligibility criteria:
- Aspirants must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Aspirant should be a native of Kerala.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirant should pass graduation degree in any discipline from the Kerala state or any other recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Final year/semester aspirants are also eligible to apply.
KMAT Kerala Exam Pattern
The exam pattern complete details are given below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held through offline mode.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be consisting of multiple choice questions.
- No. of Questions: Total 180 question will bw asked in the examination.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Marking Scheme: For correct answer, 4 marks is allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: One mark is deducted for a wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English Language Usage & Reading Comprehension||50|
|Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning||40|
|General Knowledge & Contemporary Business Scenario||40|
KMAT Kerala Syllabus
The syllabus for the KMAT Kerala will be same as for CAT. Aspirants have to study some of the topics from English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge and Contemporary Scenario. Aspirants are informed to go thoroughly for all these subjects to obtain good marks in the exam.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card
Aspirants will be able to download the KMAT Kerala 2019 hall ticket from online mode. Aspirants will get their admit card after login. Candidates have to fill their “SB Collect Reference Number” & “Password”. The KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2019 will be released on 14th June 2019.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Answer Key
The answer key will be released through online mode. Students will check the KMAT Kerala answer key from 24th June 2019. Candidates will be able to submit and objection regarding answer key till 26th June 2019.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Result
Aspirants will access the KMAT Kerala result 2019 from the website. KMAT Kerala 2019 results along with rank will be released through online mode only. Candidates can check their result from 30th June 2019. The result will not be sent to any aspirant individually. The KMAT scorecard 2019 will be released on 3rd July 2019. The minimum cut off marks is 108 for General, 72 for SEBC and 54 for SC/ST candidates.
KMAT Kerala Counselling 2019
Candidates, those who qualify KMAT Kerala exam will be called for the counselling procedure. KMAT Kerala 2019 counselling will be conducted on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the examination.
Documents required during counselling
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photographs
- KMAT Kerala Admit Card & Score Card 2019
- Character certificate
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate