LPU NEST 2019: Application, Admission, Admit Card, Results. LPU NEST 2019 Application Form for Engineering (B.Tech) & MBA can be filled before the 3 days of the day of test. LPU NEST 2019 (Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test) is a university level examination administrated by the LPU University. Students seeking for admissions in various courses offered by LPU, can appear for this examination. This examination was started in the year of 2009. Through LPU NEST exam, students can get admitted in B.Tech, law, MBA, Design, Agriculture, Hotel Management & other courses. LPU NEST 2019 Slot Booking for B.Tech & MBA courses has been started from 1st March 2019. Here we are providing details for LPU NEST 2019 exam including notification, application form, eligibility, etc.
Content in this Article
LPU NEST Important Dates
Official dates for LPU NEST (Engineering) 2019 are mentioned below:
|Registration starts||1st week of November 2018|
|Last date for registration||3 days before the day of test|
|Slot booking||1st March 2019 onwards|
|Exam date||10th – 30th April 2019|
|Result||7th May 2019|
|1st round counselling (choice filling)||7th – 12th May 2019|
|1st round seat allotment result||14th May 2019|
|Last date of Admission||14th – 20th May 2019|
|2nd round counselling (choice filling)||NA|
|2nd round seat allotment result||21st May 2019|
|Last date of Admission||21st – 24th May 2019|
|3rd round counselling (choice filling)||21st – 24th May 2019|
|3rd round seat allotment result||25th May 2019|
|Last date of Admission||25th – 31st May 2019|
LPU NEST Registration 2019
- LPU NEST Application Form 2019 has been released via online mode.
- Application form for B.Tech can be submitted till the 3 days of the day of test.
- Students are required to enter the basic details on the website and register for the exam.
- Generate the application number and password.
- Pay the application fee using online or offline method.
- Fill the other details in the application form like slot booking method, exam centre, etc.
- Complete the slot booking process, i.e. slot booking by the candidate or slot booking by the university.
- The application fee will be Rs. 700/- for boys and Rs. 400 for girls all the candidates.
- The fee payment will be made through debit/credit card, net banking or through demand draft.
- The DD should be made in favor of “Lovely Professional University”, payable at Jalandhar.
- In case of payment through DD, students have to send the printed application along with DD to the address given below:
Division of Admissions (LPUNEST-2019)
Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar- Delhi G.T. Road,
Phagwara, Punjab (India)-144411
LPU NEST Admit Card 2019
- LPU NEST Hall Ticket 2019 is provided to students through online mode.
- Students can generate the admit card, after the slot booking system.
- Slot booking has been started from 1st March 2019.
- The admit card have details like Name, Roll Number, exam centre, etc.
- Admit card will not be sent by post.
Here we have mentioned the basic eligibility for B.Tech programme:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- Qualification: Students must have passed the 12th examinations from any recognized board.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the 12th exams in 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: Students must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English subjects (for B.Tech – CHE/CHE Petroleum) or Physics, Chemistry, English & either Maths/Biology/Biotechnology (for B.Tech – BT, Food Technology, Biotechnology, etc).
- Minimum Marks: Students should have obtained minimum 60% aggregate in the 12th exams.
LPU NEST Exam Pattern
Here we are providing exam pattern for engineering (B.Tech) courses:
- Exam Duration: The test duration will be 150 minutes (two hours and 30 minutes).
- No. of Question: There will be total 110 questions.
- Type of Question: Question paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in English and Hindi language.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for incorrect answers or unanswered questions.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Maximum Marks per subject|
|Mathematics/ Biology||30||4||120 Marks|
LPU NEST Syllabus
The syllabus for engineering course is comprises of different topics from Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics & English subjects. Candidates can check detailed syllabus from below:
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, States of Matter & Thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics & Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen & s – Block Element, etc.
Physics: Motion, Kinematics, Gravitation & Oscillations, Thermal Physics, Electricity & Magnetism, Atomic Structure & Optics, Electrical & Electronics.
Mathematics: Algebra, Matrices, Vectors & Reasoning, Permutation-Combinations & Binomial Theorem, Limit, Integration & Differentiation, etc.
Biology: Diversity & Structural Organisation, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology, Biotechnology and Human Welfare, etc.
English: Grammar, Associative Language Skills, Common Errors and Comprehension Passages.
- Make a strategy plan for your preparation, prepare a time-table as per your daily schedule and follow it properly.
- Understand the syllabus and try to include every single topic in your studies.
- Choose the best study material and also include previous year question papers and sample papers for preparations.
- You have to take care of your health to prepare better for the examination.
- Do meditation & yoga it will help you to increase concentration.
LPU NEST Result 2019
- After the successful completion of the exam, the LPU NEST Result will be announced.
- Candidates can check their result via online mode on 7th May 2019.
- Students are needed to enter their application number to view the result.
- Students are suggested to take printouts of the result for further use.
LPU NEST Counselling 2019
- Students can participate in the counselling process, after the result announcement.
- Counselling process will be commenced from 7th May 2019.
- Students will be shortlisted for counselling as per their performance in the entrance exam.
- During the counselling process, candidates have to fill their preferences.
- Students also have to bring the required documents for the document verification process.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to appear at the allotted centre for further admission process.