Manav Rachna University Admission 2019, MRNAT, Application, Eligibility Manav Rachna University admission 2019 will be arranged by the university itself. The university provides the courses in the field of Engineering, Law, Applied Science, Management & Humanities, Education and Ph.D. Prospects can get admission in the various specializations of each used programs. Candidates can get admission on the basis of nationwide level entrance examinations and MRNAT Prospects can the complete information of Manav Rachna University 2019 admission together with some other crucial information.
|Courses Offered||Entrance Test|
|B.Tech||JEE Main/UNI GAUGE|
|BBA||Banking Test Conducted by IFBI|
|MBA||CAT/MAT/MRNAT/ ATMA/JMET/SNAP/ XAT/ENAT/CMAT|
In offered listed below table, candidates can check the test schedule for the UG & PG courses.
|B.Tech (Regular)||Other UG courses||B.Tech (LE)/ All PG|
|Sale of application||17 December, 2018|
|Last date of application||30 May||31 May||27 June|
|Date of Uni-GAUGE 2019 (for B.Tech)||13 May||—||—|
|Result of Uni-GAUGE E EMeD||28 May||—||—|
|Date of MR-NAT||2 & 3 June||30 June|
|Display of merit list for counselling||7 June||7 June||2 July|
|Physical counselling/admission||12 to 14 June||12 to 14 June||5 to 6 July|
Candidates can download the MRU info brochure from the university website complimentary of expense.
- Candidates can fill the online application form on the website.
- The application form has seen started from 17 December, 2018 for all courses.
- The last date of submission of application is different for UG and PG.
- Candidates have to publish the scanned picture of optimum size of 80 KB.
- Enter all the details properly and do not leave any space blank marked with Asterisks sign.
- Online Application Number will be shown, once successfully submit the online type by making an online payment.
- No application can be accepted after the last date.
- Take two printouts of the totally sent application to produce it on the day of counselling.
Candidates have to deposit the Rs. 1200/- for application. The application cost can be submitted through e-Banking or Credit/Debit Card details or Scratch card can be purchased from University Counter/designated City Office.
From this section, candidates can inspect their eligibility criteria to get admissions in Manav Rachna University 2019:
The eligibility criteria are same as for other provided courses.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should pass the 10 2 basic assessment from any acknowledged board.
- Minimum Marks: It is required to acquire minimum 60% marks in the certifying examination for any expertise of engineering.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English are the obligatory topics to having in the previous qualifying assessment.
For Other UG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: The prospect must pass the 12 th board examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtain the 50% marks in aggregate or more in the certifying examination.
For PG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: The prospect needs to have the bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline from an acknowledged university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have 50% marks in aggregate in the certifying examination.
The prospects will be picked for the admission in the university on the basis of different national level tests and the test conducted by the university. Interested prospects have to fill the application form and appear in the counselling. The seats will be allocated according to the benefit of the prospect and different other aspects.
MRNAT is conducted for numerous courses used by the Manav Rachna University. Candidates need to have to appear in this exam for admission to which courses it is carried out. It is conducted through online mode For appearing in exam, prospects can download the admit card from the official website. The prospects those will qualify the exam will be qualified for admission.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by prospect in MRNAT 2019 examination (very first choice), Uni-GAUGE EMeD 2019 (2nd choice) and JEE Mains 2019 (3rd choice).
The staying seats will be filled on the basis of qualifying marks. Candidates can inspect their rank in the benefit list by accessing the university website. The benefit list will be released after the entrance test.
The prospects will be selected on the basis of the ability test/GD/PI The counselling associated all information will be informed to the prospects on the site. Candidates need to be present in person to go to the counselling.
It is essential to attend the counselling to get admission into the university. The admission committee will allot the seats according to the accessibility of the candidates in the benefit list. Prospects need to pay the counselling fee on the spot.
Documents needed at the time of counselling in addition to two set of photocopies:
- 10 th Mark sheet as an evidence of date of birth
- 10 2 Mark sheet
- Mark sheet of qualifying assessment
- Character Certificate
- Result of pertinent entryway examination
- 5 passport size coloured photo
- Medical fitness certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of residence
Reservation of Seats
The appointment policy is referred to as follows:
- NRI/Foreign National/PIO Seats: 15% seats are booked in all programmes/course.
- General Seats: 85% seats are reserved amongst which 25% seats are booked for Haryana residence prospects, of which 10% seats are reserved for SC prospect of Haryana state.
- Kashmiri Migrants: 1 seat in benefit quota for all programmes.
Candidates get admission after the MRNAT (Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test) and GD & PI. After the seat allotment in the counselling round, candidates need to report the admission authority.
The admission authority will confirm the prospect’s original documents and collect the admission charge. Prospects need to pay the admission fee at the time of admission. In case the prospect will fail to produce the original files, their admission will be cancelled on the area.