NEET PG 2019: Counselling Registration, Choice Filling & Seat Allotment. NEET PG 2019 Counselling Registration (Round 2) is started from 11th April 2019. NEET PG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test–Post Graduate) is a national level examination organized by the NBE (National Board of Examinations). Candidates looking for admission in MD/MS or PG Diploma Courses can appear in the NEET PG exam. Top colleges and universities of the country give admission in PG Medical courses on the basis of NEET PG score. Through this article, candidates can check details of NEET PG 2019 exam, including dates, rank card, score card, counselling, etc.
Content in this Article
NEET PG 2019 Notifications
NEET PG 2019 Counselling Provisional Seat Allotment Result (Round 1) for Medical & dental courses has been declared on 29th March 2019.
Note: Candidates had any query regarding Provisional Result Round-1 may please mail at [email protected]
NEET PG 2019 Allotment Letter (Round 1) has been released now.
NEET MDS 2019 Result (Revised) for All India 50% quota seats has been released now.
NEET MDS 2019 Cut Off Score & Percentile (Revised) for All India 50% quota seats have also been released now.
NEET MDS 2019 Result (Revised) has been released now.
NEET MDS 2019 Cut Off Score & Percentile (Revised) have also been released now.
NEET PG 2019 Counselling Registration Last Date (Round 1) for 50% All India Quota, Deemed and Central Universities has been extended till 26th March 2019 (5: 00 PM).
NEET PG 2019 Choice Filling (Round 1) has been started from 20th March 2019.
NEET PG & MDS 2019 Result for 50% All India Quota Seats has been released now.
NEET PG & MDS 2019 Cut Off Score for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma/PG MDS Courses has been released now.
NEET PG 2019 Rank Card has been released on 15th February 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Rank List (Roll Number Wise) has been released now.
NEET MDS 2019 Result has been declared now on 27th January 2019.
NEET PG 2019 & NEET MDS 2019 Cut Off Score for various categories has been released now.
NEET PG 2019 Notice regarding clarifications of question mark for review has been released.
NEET PG 2019 Result has been declared on 24th January 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card is available now. Candidates can download their Admit Cards by using their login credentials.
NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card is available now. Candidates can download their Admit Cards by using their login credentials.
NEET PG 2019 & NEET MDS 2019 Demo Test are available now for practice.
Notice has been released regarding to editing the field in NEET PG 2019 & NEET MDS 2019 Application Form. Candidates can make changes in relevant field till 27th November 2017 through login.
NOTE: A candidate cannot submit the application form for NEET-PG 2019 & NEET-MDS 2019 more than once.
NEET PG 2019 & NEET MDS 2019 Exam Dates have been released now. The exam will be conducted on 7th January 2019.
Notice has been released regarding to the Requirement of Aadhaar number for NEET-PG and NEET-MDS 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Date
Students can check the official dates of NEET PG & NEET MDS exam from the table given below:
|All India Quota
|Deemed + Central
|Counseling Registration, Exercising of Choices (After Registration) and Locking of Choices Starts||17th March to 26th March 2019 (upto 5 PM) (Extended)||17th March to 26th March 2019 (upto 5 PM) (Extended)|
|Seat Allotment Process (Round 1)||27th March 2019||27th March 2019|
|Seat Allotment Result (Round 1)||29th March 2019||29th March 2019|
|Reporting against Round 1||30th March to 5th April 2019 (upto 5 PM) (Extended)||30th March to 5th April 2019 (upto 5 PM) (Extended)|
NEET PG 2019 Counselling
A merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the NEET-PG examination. The merit list is categorized into, i.e. All India NEET PG 2019 rank, All India 50% quota rank, All India 50% quota category rank and State quota/ Private medical colleges rank. Candidates can participate in the NEET PG counselling process according to their rank. The counselling registration has been started from 17th March 2019. In the counselling process, candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses. Admission will be done as per the rank, filled preferences and seat availability. The seat allotment result has been published on 29th March 2019.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Graduation certificates.
- Transfer certificates.
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- Counselling call letter.
- Recent passport size photographs.
NEET PG Registration 2019
- The NEET PG Application Form 2019 was released from 31st October 2017.
- Candidates can register for this exam via online mode through the website.
- Firstly, create a profile on the website by entering registration details.
- Fill all the required details such as personal, academic, address, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the prescribed format.
- Schedule the examination date, time and center as per your preferences.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment through online mode.
- After completing the application, take the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- The registration fee was Rs. 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD/PH categories.
- The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
Here we are providing the basic eligibility criteria of NEET PG exam:
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must hold an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the MCI.
- Internship: Students should have completed one year of internship or likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Students who have studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for this quota.
NEET PG Admit Card
The NEET PG 2019 admit card is available via online mode in candidates registered email ID before 4 days from the examination date. Candidates have to take the printout of the admit card through the official link and paste a photograph in it. Candidates also have to bring the valid photo ID proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card) at the examination centre. Without valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
NEET PG Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam was organized in online (computer-based test) mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions was asked in the examination.
- Language: The question paper was asked in the English language.
- Duration: The exam duration was 3-1/2 hours.
- Session: The examination was organized on a single day in one session, i.e all candidates were taking the same question paper.
- There was not be any equating or scaling of the marks obtained by the candidate.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, four marks is allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: The negative marking is done in this examination. There is 25% (1 mark) negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
NEET PG Syllabus
The syllabus was contain various topics of subjects or knowledge areas. The syllabus was prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI) with prior approval of Government of India. The syllabus was comprise of topics like Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Physiology & many others. Students should prepare as per the syllabus to score well in the examination.
How to Prepare for NEET PG
- First of all, gather all the details about the syllabus officially prescribed for the examination.
- Make a proper time-table and prepare accordingly.
- Consider the good books and study materials for your preparations.
- Prepare short notes on the important topics and prepare them at the end of preparations.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers it help you to understand the exam pattern.
- Take care of your health, do yoga and meditation it will help to concentrate on your studies.
The list of cities where NEET PG 2019 exam was conducted is as follows:
Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Ambala, Amravati, Amritsar, Anand, Arrah, Asansol, Balasore, Bareilly, Bengaluru, Berhampur-Ganjam, Bhagalpur, Bhatinda, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chirala, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darbhanga, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dhenkanal, Dibrugarh, Gandhinagar, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Guntur, Gurugram, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hamirpur, Hazaribagh, Hisar, Hooghly, Hubballi (Hubli), Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jalgaon, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kakinada, Kalaburagi (Gulbarga), Kannur, Kanpur, Karimnagar, Karnal, Kohima, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangaluru (Mangalore), Meerut, Mehsana, Mohali, Mumbai, Muzaffarnagar, Muzaffarpur, Mysuru (Mysore), Nagpur, Naharlagun, Namakkal, Nanded, Navi Mumbai, Nellore, Noida, Panaji, Panipat, Patiala, Patna, Pune, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Sagar, Salem, Samba, Sambalpur, Satna, Shillong, Shivamogga (Shimoga), Sikar, Silchar, Siliguri, Surat, Tezpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupathi, Udaipur, Udupi, Ujjain, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram & Warangal.
NEET PG Answer Key 2019
The answer key will be released by the authroity after a few hours of the examination. Candidates will check the answer key through online mode. With the help of the key, candidates can get a rough idea about how much marks he/she will be score in the examination. Some coaching Institutions will also release tenative answer key.
NEET PG Result
The NEET PG 2019 Result was provided to students on 24th January 2019. The result can be checked via online mode through the website. The NEET PG score is valid for admission to the current admission session, i.e. 2019. The NEET PG 2019 All India Rank (ranking of a candidate amongst all the appeared candidates)/Rank Card has been released on 15th February 2019. Candidates should keep the printout of the result and preserve it till the admission process gets over. Result for 50% AIQ seats has been declared on 28th February 2019.