NSD Admission Form 2019 Released – Apply Online Here for NSD. NSD Admission Form 2019 can be filled till 16th April 2019. National School of Drama, New Delhi organizes a university level examination. NSD is an autonomous organization which provides education in the area of dramatic arts. The Institution conducts the preliminary test/audition and final workshop for providing admission to the drama course. Here, candidates can get the detailed information about NSD 2019 Application Form including application dates, eligibility, how to apply, etc.
Content in this Article
NSD Admission Form 2019
The NSD application form 2019 details are given here:
- The application forms has been provided through online or offline mode.
- The NSD 2019 Admission Form has been released from 16th March 2019.
- Candidates can fill & submit the application form through online mode from the website.
- Candidates can also download the application & submit it along with DD in the given below address.
- The application form can also obtain from the NSD Book Shops.
- Candidates can also get the application form by sending request for receiving the application form to the address given below:
The Dean, Academic,
National School of Drama, Bahawalpur House,
Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi –110001
The application fee is Rs. 150 for all candidates. Those fill the application through online mode have to pay Rs. 50. Candidates, those get the application from by post have to pay Rs. 225 as an application fee. The fee can be submitted through offline (cash/DD) or online (credit card/debit card/net banking/ATM Card) mode. The demand draft should made in favor of “The Director, National School of Drama, New Delhi”.
The eligibility criteria to get admission in the NSD are listed below:
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 years (minimum) & 30 years (maximum) as on 1stJuly 2019.
- Relaxation: There are 5 years of age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should complete their bachelor’s/graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university in India or Aboard.
- Language: Candidate must know English & Hindi Language.
- Experience: Candidate must have experience in at least six theater productions.
NSD Application Dates 2019
Candidates can check the official schedule for the NSD Application:
|Starting of application form||16th March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||16th April 2019|
|Exam Date||1st to 8th June 2019|
How to Apply for NSD 2019
To apply in the NSD, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- Visit to the official website (Link is given above).
- The students registration form will be opened.
- Fill the student registration details like Name of the Applicant, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email, Mobile No., etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Login with “User Name” & “Password”.
- Now, you have to fill your personal details, education details, address details, etc.
- After that, you have to upload your scanned images (photograph, signature, age proof, educational qualification, recommendation form theatre experts, category certificate (If applicable) theatre experience & documentary proof of theatre experience).
- The size of the scanned images should be less than 100 KB.
- Now the pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the NSD Admission Form 2019 for future use.