Odisha DET Application 2019, Released– Apply Online Here Odisha DET Application 2019 has been launched from 14 th April 2019 Odisha DET was a state level entrance examination conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha. From the year 2016, there will be no entrance test conducted for admission. The admission will be offered on the basis of benefit of the certifying test. Candidates can get admission in very first year polytechnic of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/Non-Engineering/Film & T.V. courses. Prospects can also get admission in LE (Lateral Entry) of engineering/Technology programmes. Here, prospects can inspect information of Odisha DET 2019 Application.
Material in this Short Article.
Odisha DET Application 2019
Prospects can get the Odisha DET Application Form 2019 from the main site. Information about application form are provided below:
Odisha DET application cost will be Rs. 200 for SC/ST/PC & Female and Rs. 250/- for male prospects. The application charge is non-refundable. Charge can be submitted through online mode. Prospects can use credit card, debit card, internet banking.
Below we have pointed out the eligibility requirements to get admission in engineering diploma courses:
- Age: The minimum age limitation is 14 years as on 01 July,2019
- There is no optimum age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate needs to pass the HSC/10 th or comparable examination carried out by BSE.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must get minimum 35% marks. It is required to score 30% in each subject.
- Topics: Candidates should have Mathematics, English and Science in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Prospects: Trainees appearing in the qualifying examination can also use.
Odisha DET 2019 Dates
In this area, prospects can check the official dates of Odisha DET 2019:
|Mentioning of online application form||14 th April 2019|
|Closing of filing online application||8th June 2019|
How to Apply
Examine here some significant actions of Odisha DET 2019 how to fill online application:
- See the main site link (link is provided above).
- Click the link “Register (New User)” button.
- Enter your name, email and mobile number and click on the “Create OTP” button.
- Read instructions carefully and click on “Click to Proceed” button.
- Fill the entries such as personal, course apply, educational, communication & other information.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee using online or offline mode.
- After charge payment, do not forget to take printout of the application for additional use.