Registration for Practical Training Evaluation Tests: The Council has actually chosen to evaluate trainees after conclusion of very first and 2nd year of useful training with online MCQ based tests. To start with, the tests are being set up on September 23, 2018 and October 21,2018 The trainees who have actually finished their first/ second year of useful training throughout the 2nd quarter of 2018, i.e. April‐June, 2018 would be qualified to appear in these evaluations.
Registration for Practical Training Evaluation Tests
The qualified trainees might sign up for test on any of these dates through the registration website https://pttest.icai.org/ till September 7, 2018 by providing their choice for test date and assessment place. Picking a test date will not indicate verification for that date. Trainee might be appointed any test date out of the 2 dates depending upon the variety of prospects because area for the specific date. Choice will be provided to the chosen date. Out of the 2 choices provided for the evaluation place, the place so allocated might be either of the choices decided for by you depending on the number of trainees signed up for that specific area. For any problems/ questions connected to registration, trainees might get in touch with the Aid Desk discussed on the aforestated website.
For the trainees who have actually finished/ will be finishing their first/ second year of useful training throughout the 3rd quarter of 2018, i.e. July‐September, 2018, the registrations will open in October, 2018 for October 21 test.
Trainees are recommended to sign up for the tests well in time to prevent last minute inconveniences. If the trainees are not able to sign up for the aforestated 2 test dates on account of exigency, if any, trainees will have the ability to sign up for future evaluation dates which will be revealed in due course.
How to fill Online Application
Action– 1: Login to the website
The candidate will go to the site https://pttest.icai.org/, Click Login link on the web page and get in his/her Trainee Registration number together with Date Of Birth according to ICAI records. These information will be confirmed with our database of prospects.
In case these information are not verified, the candidate will not have the ability to sign up for the evaluation.
The candidate will fill the information and submit the photo. Uploading of photo as jpeg/ jpg files is obligatory. The size of photo need to not be more than 50 KB. Please do not consist of dots in the name of files (eg. Inaccurate calling A.P.Kumar.jpg, Correct calling APKumar.jpg) Click on this link to understand more about cropping of scanned files
Action– 2: The prospects are encouraged to inspect the application status through the link “ Login” to inspect whether the application has actually been recorded effectively by the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What will be the requirements for appearing in these evaluation tests? The trainees after finishing the first/ second year of useful training are qualified to appear in these evaluation tests in the subsequent quarter of conclusion of the very same. A trainee finishing his/her 1st/ Second year of useful training throughout April June, 2018 will be expected to appear in the particular test throughout September,2018 These trainees will nevertheless, be provided an extension till December, 2018 to appear in these tests.
2. When is the very first test and who all are qualified to stand for these evaluation tests? Is the very first date suitable for both first and second level tests? The very first test will be on September 23, 2018 and the trainees who have actually finished their first/ second year throughout April‐June, 2018 are qualified to stand for this test. First and second level tests will be hung on exact same dates.
3 What is the curriculum for these tests? These tests are being presented to examine the understanding acquired by the trainees throughout the course of useful training and their capability to use their subject particular abilities while undergoing their training because specific location. There is no specified curriculum for these tests. Fields in which useful training is being imparted have actually been determined.
4. Which are the obligatory modules and which are the optional modules for first level test? In the first level test, Accounting and Auditing (consisting of Business Laws) of 50 marks will be obligatory and trainees would be picking one optional module (consisting of 25 marks) out of Direct Tax, Indirect Tax and Internal Audit, according to their useful training expertise location.
How the application should reach the Institute?
The application is just to be sent online. There is no requirement to send any print out of the application at the workplace of the Institute. You might keep the copy for your own records at least till the release of confess cards.
The trainees who have actually finished their 1 st / 2 nd year of useful training throughout the 2nd quarter of 2018, i.e. April June, 2018 would be qualified to appear on September 23 and October 21, 2018.
The trainees who have actually finished/ will be finishing their 1 st / 2 nd year of useful training throughout the 3rd quarter of 2018, i.e. July‐September, 2018 would be qualified to appear on October 21,2018 They will be permitted to sign up for the test in October just.
5. Issuance of Admit Card
The Admit Card for the test will be readily available on this portal 5 days prior to the test date and prospects are asked for to take a hard copy of the exact same. No physical confess cards will be provided.
In case of any technical problem, kindly e-mail or call Assistance Desk provided under ” Contact United States” area.
6. Information of Test
This will be a Goal Type MCQ based evaluation of 75 marks for 1 st Level and 100 marks for 2 nd Level. There will be no unfavorable marking.
There would be no reading time. Prospects ought to reach assessment centre 30 minutes prior to the evaluation. Late arrival of prospects will not be allowed. Prospects will not be allowed to leave the assessment hall till the conclusion of the test.
7. Grading System
Trainees will be designated grades based upon their efficiency in the evaluation as listed below:
- 80% and above– A grade
- 60% and above however listed below 80%– B grade
- 40% and above however listed below 60%– C grade
- Below 40%– D grade
8. Evaluation Charge
A prospect will not be needed to pay the test cost when he/she requests the test for the very first time. If he/she gets the test for the 2nd/ 3rd time for enhancement in the grade, he/she will be needed to send a small charge, for which information will be alerted later on.
- CA CPT Outcome
- CA CPT Examination Date
- CPT Mock Test Documents
- CA CPT Admit Card
- CA Structure Registration
- CA Outcome
- CA IPCC Outcome
- CA Structure Curriculum