TDS Rates U/s 194 J Lowered from 10% to 2% by Financing Costs2017 TDS rates reduced to 2% u/s 194 J for Call Center organization. Simplification of the arrangements of tax reduction at source in case Charges for professional or technical services under area 194 J. Inspect More details from following link …
TDS Rates U/s 194 J Decreased from 10% TO 2% by Finance Costs 2017
‘ The existing arrangements of sub-section (1) of section 194 J of the Act, inter-alia supplies that a specified person is needed to subtract an amount equal to 10 per cent. of any amount payable or paid (whichever is earlier) to a resident by way of fees for professional services or charges for technical services supplied such sum paid/payable or aggregate of sum paid/payable exceeds thirty thousand rupees to a person in a fiscal year.
In order to promote ease of operating, it is proposed to modify section 194 J to lower the rate of deduction of tax at source to 2 percent. from ten per cent in case of payments received or credited to a payee, being an individual engaged just in business of operation of call center
This modification will take effect from the 1st day of June, 2017.
[Clause 65] Financing Costs 2017
Please Download Financing Bill 2017 From Below link …
- Deemed revenue u/s 44 AD reduced from 8% to 6% for digital deal
- Significant Features of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme, 2016
- PMGKY Plan, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme, 2016
- CBDT Clarification on Phony News Related to Exemption to Political Celebrations
- Income Tax Due Dates
- Tax treatment of dividend gotten from a foreign business
- How to send Response for Outstanding Tax Need
- Extra Devaluation– Who can Avail?, availability, Rate of Include Dep
- Tax Audit Limitation U/s 44 AB Increased From 1 Crore to 2 Crore AY 2017-18