TS PGECET 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here. TS PGECET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 1st May 2019. The exam is organized by the University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is a state level entrance exam conducted once in a year. It is a gateway to get admission to PG courses such as Pharmacy (ME/M. Tech/M. Pharmacy/M. Arch), Technology, Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate). Candidates can obtain the complete details of TS PGECET application form 2019 from here.
Content in this Article
TS PGECET 2019 Application Form – Released Now
Candidates can check the details of TS PGECET application form 2019 from the below section:
- Candidates can register through online mode for TS PGECET 2019.
- The application process is starting from 15th March 2019.
- The application form submission last date will be 1st May 2019 without late fee.
- If candidate fails to submit the application within prescribed dates then, he/she can submit the application form by paying the late fee.
- Candidates have to enter all the necessary personal and academic details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph (size less than 40kb) and signature (size less than 30kb).
- Candidates must apply separately for getting admission on the basis of GATE score card.
- The university will also provide the correction facility for application.
- Application form will be submitted via online mode only.
- At last, take the printout of the filled-in application form for future use.
- The registration fee will be Rs. 800/- for General/OBC and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST per test. Candidates have to pay an extra fee if applying for more than one test.
- The fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or AP/TS Online Centres.
Candidates applying for any course or programme must ensure their eligibility before filling the form. The eligibility criteria for TS PGECET 2019 is as follows:
- Nationality & Domicile: The candidate must be the citizen of India and must hold the domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana. Candidate should satisfy local/non local status requirements.
- Qualification: Candidate should possess the graduation degree in B.Pharma for M.Pharma and B.Tech/BE/AMIE for M.Tech. For Graduate Level Pharm-D (PG) course, candidates have to pass B.Pharma degree approved by the Pharmacy council of India.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% for reserved category).
TS PGECET 2019 Dates
The official application dates of TS PGECET 2019 is given in the below table:
|Date of Notification||12th March 2019|
|Commencement date of application Form||15th March 2019|
|Last date of online application submission without late fee||1st May 2019|
|Online form submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||7th May 2019|
|Online form submission with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||14th May 2019|
|Application correction||15th – 20th May 2019|
|Online form submission with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||21st May 2019|
|Online form submission with late fee of Rs. 10, 000/-||26th May 2019|
|Written Test||28th – 31st May 2019|
How to Apply
Aspirants can check details about TS PGECET 2019 how to apply from the below section:
- Visit the official link of TS PGECET (link is provided above).
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- The registration page will open on your computer screen in which you have to fill the details such as name, DOB, mobile number, email ID, hall ticket number (SSC/10th), mother’s/father’s name, aadhar number, no. of test you wish to apply, etc.
- Select the mode of payment and enter the required details.
- Click on “Make Payment” and complete the payment process.
- After that, candidates will receive Registration ID (login ID) and password to their registered email ID or mobile number.
- Proceed to fill the rest of the application form.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature (size details are given above).
- After application form is completed and submitted, preview your filled-in application form and take the printout of it for further references.