UKSEE Test Pattern 2019, Examine Marking Plan UKSEE test pattern 2019 offers information about the plan of the entrance assessment that include marking plan, number of concerns & topics asked in assessment, examination timings, and so on. Uttarakhand State Entryway Test (UKSEE 2019) is the state level entryway test that provides admission to first year MCA, B.Pharm, BHMCT and second year B.Tech, B.Pharm and MCA programs. Here, prospects can inspect information about UKSEE 2019 exam pattern.
Material in this Short Article.
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2019
The entrance test will be conducted on 13 th & 14 th May 2019 Students can examine the paper pattern for all the documents from here.
- Examination Mode: UKSEE will be performed by means of offline mode (pen and paper based test).
- Courses: It is performed for admission to 1st year MCA, B.Pharm, BHMCT and second year B.Tech, B.Pharm and MCA programmes.
- Topics: Differs from paper to paper.
- No. of Concern: Differs from paper to paper.
- Type of Question: In this evaluation, objective type concerns will be asked. 4 choices will be offered in each question, out of which trainees need to pick the best one.
- Examination Period: Timings of the test is various for different papers. Test timings will be printed on the confess card.
- Language of Question Paper: The questions will be asked in English and Hindi language.
- Writing Mode: Students can just utilize black or blue ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Marking Plan: One mark will be offered for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no unfavorable marking in this test.
|Paper||Topics||Variety Of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-1||Physics & Chemistry||100 unbiased type questions (equivalent weigtage to Physics & Chemistry)||50|
|Paper-2||Mathematics||50 unbiased type questions||50|
|Paper-3||Biology||50 unbiased type concerns (equivalent weigtage to Botany & Zoology)||50|
|Paper-4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 unbiased type questions||100|
|Paper-6||Ability Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-7||Aptitude Test for Drug Store||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100 unbiased type concerns||100|
|Paper-9||Aptitude Test for MCA Lateral Entry (for BCA/B. Sc. CS/IT Students)||100 unbiased type concerns||100|
|Paper-10||Aptitude Test of MBA (As per CAT Exam)||100 unbiased type concerns||100|
|Paper-11||Aptitude Test for M.Pharm (According to GPAT examination)||100 unbiased type questions||100|
|Paper-12||Test for M.Tech- Ability, GK, Knowledege of standard Maths & Computers and typical engineering topics from B.Tech||100 unbiased type concerns||100|
Documents For Various Courses
|B.Pharm||Paper-1, Paper-2 or Paper-3|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (for Engineering Diploma Holders)||Paper-6|
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders )||Paper-7|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (for B.Sc Graduates)||Paper-8|
|MCA Lateral Entry (for BCA/B. Sc CS/IT)||Paper-9|
|MBA (I Year)||Paper-10|
|M. Pharm (I Year)||Paper-11|
|M. Tech (I Year)||Paper-12|