VITEEE Counselling 2019 – Check VIT B.Tech Admission & Schedule. VITEEE counselling 2019 has been started from 9th May 2019. The VIT University is the authority to organize the VITEEE 2019. It is a university level entrance examination. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (EEE) is the conducted to offer admission into four years of B.Tech programme. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University. In this article, candidates can check the complete information of about VITEEE 2019 counselling including counselling procedure and schedule.
Content in this Article
VITEEE Counselling 2019
After the announcement of entrance exam result, the university start the counselling session. The counseling is conducted in two phases through offline mode. The selection and Admission procedure will be followed through single window counselling in Vellore/Chennai/Bhopal(MP)/Amaravathi(AP) for all the B.Tech courses. The university will release the merit list for the candidates those will appear in the exam and gets qualified.
VITEEE 2019 Cut Off will be released by the VIT University. VITEEE closing rank will be considered as cut off for institutions those offering UG courses in B.Tech.
A unique rank will be allotted to the candidates to appear in the counselling. On the merit list, candidates can also check their rank allotted to them. Candidates need to verify their documents on the counselling day. The university will also release the counselling status after each round of counselling. It will show the vacant seat status in each campus branch-wise. Candidates also have to pay the counselling fee to confirm their seats.
VITEEE Counselling Schedule 2019
Here we are providing the official schedule for the centralized counselling.
|Phase – I Slot and Time (Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal & Amaravati)|
|Date||Time||Slot||Rank From||Rank To|
|9th May 2019||8: 30 AM||1||1||3000|
|9th May 2019||11: 00 AM||2||3001||6000|
|9th May 2019||1: 00 PM||3||6001||8000|
|10th May 2019||8: 30 AM||1||8001||10000|
|10th May 2019||11: 00 AM||2||10001||12000|
|10th May 2019||1: 00 PM||3||12001||14000|
|11th May 2019||8: 30 AM||1||14001||16000|
|11th May 2019||11: 00 AM||2||16001||18000|
|11th May 2019||1: 00 PM||3||18001||20000|
|Phase-II Slot and Time (Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal & Amaravati)|
|14th May 2019||8: 30 AM||1||20001||22000|
|14th May 2019||11: 00 AM||2||22001||25000|
|14th May 2019||1: 00 PM||3||25001||28000|
|15th May 2019||8: 30 AM||1||28001||34000|
|15th May 2019||11: 00 AM||2||34001||40000|
|15th May 2019||1: 00 PM||3||40001||46000|
|16th May 2019||8: 30 AM||1||46001||52000|
|16th May 2019||11: 00 AM||2||52001||58000|
|16th May 2019||1: 00 PM||3||58001||64000|
|17th May 2019||8: 30 AM||1||64001||70000|
|17th May 2019||11: 00 AM||2||70001||76000|
|17th May 2019||1: 00 PM||3||76001||82000|
|18th May 2019||8: 30 AM||1||82001||88000|
|18th May 2019||11: 00 AM||2||88001||94000|
|18th May 2019||1: 00 PM||3||94001||99999|
|Note: Candidates are requested to book the Train/ Flight tickets in advance to participate in the VITEEE Counselling in Vellore /Chennai Campus / VIT-Bhopal / VIT-AP|
For Counselling at VIT, Bhopal Campus only
|Date||Rank From||Rank To||Counselling Venue|
|19th May 2019||100000||125000||VIT, Bhopal|
|20th May 2019||125001||150000||VIT, Bhopal|
|Note: Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling at VIT-BHOPAL campus directly as per the schedule.|
VITEEE Important Instructions
- Candidates will be permitted to attend the counselling only once.
- Only candidates who have skipped or not taken up any branch in the counselling will be permitted to attend subsequent counselling as per the order of merit and availability of seats.
- Candidates can register to attend the counselling in any one of the counselling venues and can select any campus/branch as per the availability based on VITEEE-ranking.
- For Phase-I, eligible Candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.50,000 drawn in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Vellore .
- For Phase-II, eligible candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.3,00,000 drawn in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Vellore .
- The fee also includes Rs.10,000 (plus 18% GST i.e., Rs.11,800) towards the counselling and processing fee. The Counselling and processing fee is Non-Refundable, but it will be adjusted in the Academic fees once the candidate joins the Institute.
- The Balance fee has to be paid on or before 8th June 2019, either through online or DD mode.
VITEEE Counselling Procedure 2019
Here, we are providing complete instructions & procedure of counselling:
- The allocation of branches to the short-listed candidates is based on VITEEE 2019 All India Rank.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for counselling can attend in any one of the places viz., Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal (MP) and Amaravathi (AP).
- It is must to register in one of the campuses for attending the counselling.
- Candidates have to reach the counselling center, which will be allotted to them.
- Candidates have to fill the preference of branch and college in the counselling session. Once the preference will be selected it cannot be changed later on.
- On the basis of candidate’s filled preference, the university will allot the seats.
- On allocation of seat, candidates have to submit the counselling fee with a DD in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- If candidate will not attend the counselling personally, then their seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
- Candidates are instructed not forget to bring the counselling e-admit card and copy of aadhaar card along with other relevant documents to participate in the counselling.
- Counselling can report the allotted campus with their original documents for completing admission formalities.
Documents required for Counselling
Candidate should produce the following documents in original along with two-set of photocopies while reporting to counselling for Verification:
- VITEEE e-Admit card, Counselling Admit card and VITEEE Result copy.
- Matric Class certificates as a proof of date of birth or any age proof certificate.
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination (if available) / XII Hall ticket (For result awaiting candidates).
- Copy of Aadhar Card with self attested
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- Demand Draft of required fee in favor of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- Student Profile.
- Undertaking Form.
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates belongs to Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- For Hostel Requirement Demand Draft of Rs. 21,200.