Withdrawing EPF without Company’s Attestation, By Using this procedure any employee can withdraw EPF Amount without any Indication if Company. There have actually been different cases, where we have found that the workers are stressed due to the companies being not signing the withdrawals which the workers need. Due to this the department has got the functionality of getting the kinds prepared without the attestation of the employers which has been quite useful to the workers. I have actually discussed in detail the treatment and the performance for using the same. Now you can inspect more information about “ Withdrawing EPF without Employer’s Attestation” Form Listed Below …
Content in this Post.
Withdrawing EPF without Employer’s Attestation
Reasons for getting Withdrawal without attestation?
There may be different factors to the withdrawal by the employees for which the attestation should not be required as follows:
Criteria for getting EPF Withdrawal:
Needs To Read–
- EPF Universal account number (UAN)
- EPFO Mobile App– Examine EPF Balance by Missed Out On Call, SMS
- TDS on Staff members Provident fund withdrawal
- Online Procedure of PF Registration for Company
Treatment for EPF Withdrawal:
- The staff member will need to have form filled as–
- Form 19 UAN– For withdrawal of EPF amount
- Form 10 C UAN– For withdrawal of Pension Benefit
- Kind 31
- The other details required in the form is–
- Mobile Number
- Company Leaving Date
- Factor of Leaving
- A cancelled cheque is required to be attached with the forms for the bank confirmation.
- Before, this files were needed to be sent out to the near by EPF workplace, now it can be uploaded easily just without any attestation.
Other points concerning the non attestation of forms:
Prior to the staff members or the customers were required to mandatorily confirm the forms and then send to the office, however now the organization has actually made extremely basic process for the efficient usage of the resources. This facility of online filing of the forms and getting the withdrawal without attestation of the kinds has been offered for the workers which have actually linked there Universal Account Number and the bank account number with the KYC norms.
An order was passed from the workplace of the EPFO stating as under:
” Staff members whose information like Aadhaar Number and Checking Account Number have been seeded in their UAN and whose UAN have actually been activated, may submit claims in Form-19, Form-lOC and Kind 31 straight to the Commissioner without attestation of their employers for quick settlement of claims (instructions be made operational with instant effect)”