Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (Advanced ICITSS)– Adv. Information Technology Test– Computer Based Mode. Prospects are advised to thoroughly check out, understand and follow the directions while filling out the Kind and retain the same for future recommendation
It has been decided to perform Advanced ICITSS– Adv. IT Test– in Computer System Based Mode on the following dates:
- 27 th April, 2019 (Saturday) and
- 28 th July, 2019 (Sunday)
Timings: 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (IST)
The computer based test will be held at the following cities supplied enough number of prospects offer themselves to appear in the test, from the said cities. ICAI reserves the right to cancel the centre and allocate the candidates to any centre/ city besides the one he/ she has opted for, in case the variety of candidates who opt for appearing because particular city/ centre is not sufficient.
EXAMINATION CENTRES (ABROAD):
Material in this Short Article.
On-line filling of examination forms:
Prospects who have undergone the Advanced ICITTS-Advanced Information Innovation course and desirous of appearing in the test, will be needed to use online at http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org and also pay the appropriate test charge online.
The examination fee will be as follows:
A candidate who is looking for the test for the very first time will not be needed to pay the test charge. Nevertheless, those who are obtaining the test afterwards, i.e. from 2nd time onwards will be needed to pay a test fee of 500/- online through the payment entrance. For Dubai Centre, the test fee will be USD $ 150.
- Last date for filling of online application at the website http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org is Thursday, 11 th April, 2019( Upto 5: 30 PM) How the application form (PDF) should reach the Institute? There is no requirement to send any print out of the application form at the office of the Institute. You may keep the copy of PDF for your own records at least till the release of admit cards.
Prospects who have or would have effectively undergone the Advanced ICITSS– Advanced IT course on or prior to 26 th April, 2019 are qualified to make an application for appearing in the above test.
Admission to the Test
No prospect will be admitted to the test unless he/ she has successfully finished the course or going to finish the course on or prior to 26 th April, 2019
Problem of Admit Card
No physical admit cards will be released.
- Regn. No.
- Fee Transaction Number( if any)
- Name of the Centre Opted
- Telephone No.
- E-mail ID
Information of Test:
This will be a Goal Type MCQ based assessment of 100 marks having 100 questions of 1 mark each. There will be no unfavorable marking. There would be no reading time. Prospects ought to report to the centre by 9: 15 A.M( IST), Examination will start at 10: 30 A.M. Late arrival of prospects will not be permitted. Prospects will not be permitted to leave the examination hall till the conclusion of the test.
Requirement for passing the Test
- A prospect for the Test shall be declared generally to have passed the test if he/ she protects a minimum of 40% (Forty Percent) marks.
- Those who pass will be provided grades as follows:
- 85% and above= A
- 70% to 84%= A
- 55% to 69%= B
- 40%-54%= B
- No benefit list will be declared
- There is no arrangement for verification of marks or supply of certified copy of answer sheet.