AP ECET 2019: Application Form, Correction, Exam Dates, Hall Ticket. AP ECET 2019 Hall Ticket is releasing from 25th April 2019. AP ECET 2019 is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. This examination is conducted on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP ECET is an Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Students can get admission to second year of B.E./B.Tech and in 2nd year B.Pharmacy courses. AP ECET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 21st April 2019. In this article, we are providing the AP ECET 2019 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Content in this Article
AP ECET 2019 Notifications
Note: All the candidates filling the application for APECET 2019 are requested to note that while giving TEST CENTRE PREFERENCES, only the Districts and Centres where there is vacancy will be displayed. The Districts and Centres which have reached their capacity will not be displayed.
AP ECET Exam Date 2019
Here, we are giving the exam dates of ACET 2019.
|Submission of online application form||15th March 2019|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||14th April 2019|
|Last date to submit application with late fee Rs. 1000/-||21st April 2019|
|Application correction||15th – 23rd April 2019|
|Hall Ticket downloading||25th April 2019|
|Exam Date||3rd May 2019 (10: 00 AM to 1: 00 PM)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||5th May 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||7th May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||10th May 2019|
AP ECET Application Form 2019
After reading the AP ECET 2019 user guide carefully, students can fill the application form.
- AP ECET 2019 Application form is accepted through online mode only.
- The application form has been started from 15th March 2019.
- Students have to upload the passport size photograph (size should be of 30 KB) and signature (20 KB).
- Make sure that you take a printout of filled in application form for future record.
- Candidates can also make correction correction after the form submission.
- The application correction window has been opened from 15th April to 23rd April 2019.
The registration fee is Rs. 550/- and can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP. The fee can also be paid through payment gateway of Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking.
Students appearing in AP ECET exam this year can check the eligibility criteria for the exam:
- Nationality: Student should belong to the Indian National.
- Domicile Requirement: Student must hold the Andhra Pradesh state domicile. It is also mandatory to satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have obtained a Diploma in B.Tech/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State.
Students who have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E. /B.Tech. /B. Pharmacy course.
- Minimum Marks: Students must obtain 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
AP ECET Exam Pattern
Students can get here the details of exam pattern:
- Language: The paper will be published in English language only.
- Type of Question: The exam will be of Objective Type.
- Maximum Questions: The whole paper will be consisting of 200 questions.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours will be given to answer the questions.
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics & Communications/computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Bio technology as the case may be)||100||Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream|
AP ECET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of the AP ECET will contain the topics and subjects that one had studied in their qualifying examination. Paper will be prepared from subjects such as Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics. The question will also be prepared form the engineering branches, like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical, Computer Science, etc. Students can study all these subjects included in these branches.
- Start preparation before two to three months of the exam.
- Study thoroughly the whole syllabus.
- Prepare as per the latest exam pattern.
- Solve previous year’s question papers.
- Buy best books which contains latest syllabus.
- Create a regular study schedule and follow it strictly.
AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019
AP ECET hall ticket can be accessed from the website. It will be issued from 25th April 2019. Candidates are required to bring one photo ID proof along with admit card to enter in the examination centre.
AP ECET Result 2019
The AP ECET result will be announced by the AP ECET conducting authority on its official portal. It will be declared on 10th May 2019. Students can download their rank card from the website after the declaration of the result. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s marks secured in the entrance examination.
AP ECET Counselling 2019
Qualified students can attend the AP ECET counselling for admission into various engineering & pharmacy colleges. Admission will be provided on the basis of scores in AP ECET. APSCHE conducts the web counselling for the qualified students. Students have to reach one of the 18 help line centre for certificate verification.