Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission2019 Bihar is an eastern Indian state, bordering to Nepal. Patna is the capital of this state. This state has varieties of medical organizations together with some private and government universities which provides education in the field of medical. Numerous candidates see here from various locations to pursue the MBBS ad BDS courses. Bihar has the literacy rate of 63.4 percent based on 2011 census. In this article, prospects can get the complete info related to the Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2019.
Material in this Post.
The prospects those who protect the higher rank in the entrance test will be offered choice while allotting the seats.
For admission into MBBS/BDS courses all over the country, the admission will be used through NEET national level entrance exam. Candidates can likewise use through AIIMS and JIPMER for admission in these two institutions and their affiliated campuses. Candidate can fill the NEET application form through online mode in the last week of December.
Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
The leading medical colleges in Bihar those consider the NEET score card for offering admissions are All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur, Nalanda Medical College & Medical Facility, Patna and many more.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
Interested candidates can apply just on satisfying all the eligibility requirements offered below. The prospects those will be qualified will only consider for the admission.
- Candidate ought to be the citizen of India.
- OCI prospects are likewise qualified to use.
- The minimum age to apply need to be 17 years as on 31 st December in the year of admission.
- The maximum age is 25 years and 30 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates need to pass the Intermediate or its comparable examination with PCB and English subject from any acknowledged board.
- Prospects those studying in 12 th class can also use.
- The candidate ought to obtain 50% minimum marks (40% for reserve classification prospects) and 45% for PH prospects in the certifying test.
The admission treatment for the 15% all India seats will be carried out every year by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) & Directorate General of Health Providers (DGHS). After the announcement of the result, the candidates will be allowed to sign up on counselling website. Registration will be done after the payment of online counselling fee. Admission to 85% state quota seats will be done through the counselling conducted by numerous colleges/Universities within the state. Candidates will get admission according to their rank in the examination. After the seat allotment, candidates can report to the appointed colleges for last admission.
Candidates ought to bring the provided listed below documents in original for seat allocation on the day of document verification procedure.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- 10 th Mark Sheet & Death Certificate
- 12 th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Classification Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs