CA Test Answer Sheets May 2019 Found With Unauthorised Person in Kolkata. Kolkata Authorities discovered Around 250 Chartered Accountancy exam response sheets … The response sheets are of a CA exam performed in May/June2019
According to the cops, a few days back they got details from a confidential source that Pabitra Roy, a home of Radha Madhav Goswami lane has some unauthorized response sheets of CA exams. Pabitra Roy, an accountant who works at a CA company, is not an authorised examiner of the Chartered Accountancy exam. Police state that he was checking the answer sheets on behalf of his company Surajit Dutta, who was the authorised examiner for those copies.
| ICAI Press Release
Information concerning news reports on belongings of answer books of CA exams by unauthorised individual
An instance of Evaluation books being in illegal ownership by an unauthorised person has actually recently been reported at Kolkata involving around 500 copies. The Institute has actually already started actions to proceed versus the delinquent inspector and person in illegal belongings of the answer books.
Both Ray and Dutta have actually now been arrested, but the occurrence raises concerns about the stability of the exam and the way in which the papers are examined. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is the organisation that carries out the CA tests.
Material in this Article.
Raid performed by Cops
Performing on the information, the cops raided Pabitra Roy’s home where they discovered around 250 response sheets of CA tests.
Authorities notify ICAI
The cops notified ICAI about all this fiasco and ICAI officer Atis Basu went to Shyampukur station late Wednesday night and spoke to the cops authorities. CA Atis Basu is the Joint Secretary in-charge of overall supervision and signing of all letters and certificates.
- Based on a tip-off, cops officials robbed a home in Kolkata’s Bagbazar area on Wednesday night.
- After discovering the response sheets might 2019/ June 2019 in Ray’s belongings, the polices began questioning him. Ray revealed that he had been asked to inspect those answer sheets by a man called Surajit Dutta, who was the authorised inspector for those copies.
- The cops then went to Dutta’s home, where they discovered around 300 more respond to sheets for May/ June 2019 for which Dutta himself is the authorised inspector. Dutta is a chartered accounting professional who has his own company, where Pabitra Ray is a worker.
- Dutta had breached guidelines and asked Ray to check the around 250 copies.
- Kolkata Authorities apprehended both Dutta and Ray. They have now been approved bail under particular conditions. The polices have actually also reached out to ICAI, the organisation that carries out the examination, and are open to penetrating their role in the matter if need be.
Suo Moto submitted by Cops
Because no case was submitted by ICAI, the police acted upon its own and submitted a Suo Moto case and detained Surojit and Pabitra.