Candidates appearing for the CS Executive Programme June 2019, Candidates appearing for the Executive Programme (New Syllabus – 2017) examination are advised to take note of the following in respect of their examination:
1. Papers of Executive Programme (New Syllabus) Examination Candidates shall be examined for the Executive Programme under the New Syllabus (Syllabus – 2017) for the following papers:
Module – I
- 1. Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Laws
- 2. Company Law
- 3. Setting up of Business Entities and Closure
- 4. Tax Laws
Module – II
- 5. Corporate and Management Accounting
- 6. Securities Laws and Capital Markets
- 7. Economic, Business and Commercial Laws
- 8. Financial and Strategic Management.
Examination Time-Table has been published in the e-Student Company Secretary bulletin and also hosted on the website of the Institute.
2. Type of Questions
Examination shall be in descriptive mode for all papers and question paper shall contain both theoretical and practical questions as per the nature of the subjects. Further, no OMR based examination shall be conducted for any of the papers of Executive Programme (Syllabus-2017) examination.
3. Availability of Question paper printed in Hindi Medium for Papers of Module II
Candidates should write their examination either in English or Hindi language as per their option of medium for writing the examination. Question papers of all subjects of Module–II shall be made available in Hindi medium along with English version for those candidates who have opted for writing their examination in Hindi medium. However, question papers of all subjects of Module – I shall be provided to all candidates in English language only. Candidates who have opted Hindi medium should write their examination in Hindi language.