CIPET JEE 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates. CIPET JEE 2019 is a Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology who carries out the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Those prospects who are using for the CIPET JEE 2019 can inspect exam dates, application kind, eligibility, examination pattern, curriculum, and so on
Content in this Post.
CIPET Test Dates 2019
Here we are supplying the official dates of CIPET JEE for Diploma courses:
|Application release||28 th April 2019|
|Last date for application submission||May 2019|
|Admit card release||June 2019|
|Test date||June 2019|
|Beginning of courses||1st August 2019|
Candidates can get here the tentative exam dates of CIPET JEE 2019:
|Beginning of online application||April/May 2019|
|Last date for sale and invoice of filled-in application||1 st week of June 2019|
|Admit Card problem date||May 2019|
|Date of assessment||4 th week of June 2019|
|Outcome Statement||2 nd week of July 2019|
|Admission Starts from||3rd week of July 2019|
CIPET JEE Application 2019
- Interested prospects can fill the CIPET JEE application through online mode.
- Application form for diploma courses will be available from 28 th April 2019
- Prospects can get the application for other courses in the month of April/May.
- Examination centre will not be altered as soon as the prospect submits the application form.
- Application will not be accepted after the last date of submission.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidate has to publish the scanned photo and signature in the recommended format.
- Candidate is needed to send the filled-in application in addition to enclosures (DOB certificate, confirmed photocopies of X/ Diploma/ Degree Certificates, testified neighborhood certificate [for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) candidates)], residential evidence for North Eastern State Area, if relevant) to the following address:
CIPET Head Workplace,
Guindy, Chennai– 600032
- The application fee is Rs.
- The fee can pay by Need Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application fee for candidates belonging from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura.
Prospects can inspect the eligibility requirements before getting the CIPET JEE 2019 entrance exam:
- Optimum age limitation for M.Sc (Tech) is 21 years as on 31 st July 2019.
- Relaxation: There is relaxation in age for the SC/ST/North Eastern candidates.
Courses Eligibility For PGD-PPT 3 year degree in science stream with Chemistry. For PGD-PTQM 3 years of degree in science stream with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics. For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM 3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Innovation, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or comparable examination. For DPMT & DPT Matric pass candidates with Science, Mathematics and English can request this course. For M.E/ M.Tech-( Plastic Engineering/Technology) B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. Engg.( 4years) in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer expertise
M.Tech-PNT B.E./ B.Tech.( 4years) in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/ Chemical
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE rating
M.Sc.-PS B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the major subject M.Sc. (Tech) H.Sc./12 th with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can prepare according to the test pattern provided listed below:
- Period of Test: The Main examination will be conducted in 2 hours and Initial test will be performed in 3 hours.
- Topics: Based on academic qualification and GK.
- Optimum Questions: Overall of 100 concerns will be asked in test.
- Kind Of Examination: It will be of Goal Type Question.
- Parts: It will include 2 parts, i.e. first is Initial test and 2nd is Main examination.
CIPET JEE Syllabus
The questions will be asked from the subjects that they studied in bachelor’s degree course to check their knowledge. It likewise included topics such as mathematics, physics, chemistry & English. For preliminary part, prospects can make their general knowledge strong.
CIPET JEE Hall Ticket
CIPET JEE 2019 hall ticket will be launched in the month of May2019 It contains the information of entryway exam such as date of exam, time and venue of the test and some necessary instruction regarding composed exam.
CIPET JEE Outcome
The CIPET JEE 2019 results will be announced in the 2nd week of July (anticipated). Prospects can examine their rating and proceed for the admission treatment according to their rating.
CIPET JEE 2019 Admission
Choice will be strictly supplied on the basis of efficiency of the candidate in the entryway examination of CIPET JEE. A call letter will be supplied to the selected candidates for admission. The selected candidates need to submit the original certificates of their certification, DOB, neighborhood certificate and any other appointment quota (if appropriate), at the time of admission.