Material in this Short Article.
Goa Board HSSC Results 2019
Students might check the Goa Board 12 th Result 2019 through online mode on the site of board. The GBSHSE is the primary authority to state the HSSC outcome.
The Goa state 12 th assessment was organized from 5 th March to 24 th March2019 So, the result might be stated after one or two months of the assessment.
The result will be stated on 28 th April 2019 After activation of the outcome link, we will provide the link to our site.
Goa HSSC Results 2019 can be seen by entering the seat number. Students can inspect it as per their stream in 12 th class, i.e. science, commerce and arts stream.
The trainees should check their results carefully and keep it safe till getting admission in next greater class.
Goa Board 12 th Outcome Analysis
Students can see the last five-year outcome analysis here in the provided table:
|Year||Overall Number of Appeared Students||Passing Percentage of Young Boys||Passing Percentage of Girls||Overall Passing Percentage|
The above analysis reveals that there is unexpected declination in 2017 total students appeared in the exam and general passing portion.
However, the passing percentage was increased from the year 2013 to 2016.
In the year 2013, the passing portion was 86.44%, in 2014 it was 89.36, in the year 2015 it was 92.23 and in the year 2016, it was 95.62%.
As compared to 2014, the number of appearing trainees was increased in the year 2015.
In the in 2015 (2017), the overall 16,901 trainees have actually appeared in the examination out of which 88% students pass the assessment.
How to Check the Goa HSSC Outcome 2019
Trainees can follow the basic steps given listed below to inspect Goa Board HSSC Outcomes 2019:
- Go to the official site link (link will be provided above).
- Click on the link.
- Fill your “Seat Number” in the offered space.
- Now, click the “Get Outcomes” button.
- The result will be shown on the computer system screen in the pdf format.
- Download the pdf and inspect the result thoroughly.
- Take the printout of it and keep it protect for admission function.
Crucial Points To be Remembered
- On the basis of marks obtained by the students in the examination, they can pick their further study.
- The mark sheet plays an essential role to get admission in any institution/college in which trainees want admission. Keep the outcome safe and secure till admission procedure.
- The trainees can gather their passing certificates cum statement of Grades/Marks after the declaration of outcome as per the specified schedule by the board authority.
- Students will make an application for the re-evaluation or re-checking if they have any doubt in the examination marks.