CMA Foundation, CMA Inter, CMA Final New Syllabus 2016: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India would be the preferred source of resources and professionals for the monetary leadership of business worldwide.
If you like this short article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future … … and sign up for our subscriber list” freely “
CMA Structure, CMA Inter, CMA Final New Syllabus 2016
As mentioned in the start, the Cost Accountants are most looked for in business world. There services are deemed crucial in financial investment preparation, profit preparation, task management and overall managerial decision making process. Lots of members of the Institute are inhabiting the top positions in the organizations, as Chairman & Handling Director, Managing Director, Finance Director, Financial Controller, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Cost Controller, Marketing Manager and Chief Internal Auditor etc.
What are the goals of Curriculum 2016?
Syllabus 2016 is created to nurture young business leaders of tomorrow who can transform the imagine ‘ MAKE IN INDIA’ into truth by taking strategic management choices successfully in both the National and International arena. The curriculum 2016 is based upon International Standards set by IFAC (International Federation of Accountants) and IAESB (International Accounting Education Standards Board) and Preliminary Specialist Advancement– Expert Abilities (Revised) through IEG (International Educational Standards):
Applicability of New Course (Curriculum 2016)
Presenting Curriculum 2016 with result from 1st August2016 As per ICMAI Curriculum 2016 is applicable from 01/08/2016 and First examination under curriculum 2016 will occur in June 2017 attempt
- CMA Foundation New Syllabus
- CMA Structure Latest Research Study Material
CMA Structure New Syllabus 2016
|P1||Basics of Economics & Management|
|P2||Basics of Accounting|
|P3||Basics of Laws and Ethics|
|P4||Basics of Organization Mathematics & Stats|
|Structure Course Examination: Online MCQ Mode.|
|Structure Assessments– 4 (4) times in a year in every three (3) months.|
CMA Intermediate New Curriculum 2016
The Intermediate Course consists of 2 Groups consisting of the following documents:
- Paper 5 Financial Accounting
- Paper 6 Laws & Ethics
- Paper 7 Direct Tax
- Paper 8 Cost Accounting
- Paper 9 Operations Management & Strategic Management
- Paper 10 Expense & Management Accounting and Financial Management
- Paper 11 Indirect Taxation
- Paper 12 Business Accounts & Audit
CMA Final New Syllabus 2016
The Final Course consists of two Groups consisting of the following documents:
- Paper 13 Business Laws & Compliance
- Paper 14 Strategic Financial Management
- Paper 15 Strategic Expense Management-Decision Making
- Paper 16 Direct Tax Laws and International Tax
- Paper 17 Corporate Financial Reporting
- Paper 18 Indirect Tax Laws & Practice
- Paper 19 Cost & Management Audit
- Paper 20 Strategic Performance Management and Service Appraisal.
What are the training needed to be carried out by the students pursuing CMA course?
Ans. The trainees are required to undergo the following training:
What is Compulsory Computer System Training Program?
Ans. 100 hours of Computer Training is required for appearing in both or remaining group of Intermediate course.
Exemption from Computer System Training:
- A trainee having actually passed Bachelor of Engineering or Post Graduation in Computer Science or Computer System Application or MBA (Systems) or PGDCA or MCA from Indian Institute of Management or a recognized University or an Institute recognized by All India Council for Technical Education or Department of Infotech [formerly Department of Electronics (DOE)], Federal Government of India, ‘A’ level Certificate Course of National Institute of Electronics and Infotech (formerly DOEACC) may be excused from Compulsory Computer system Training.
- Students/Members of the Institute of Business Secretaries of India (ICSI) having actually completed the required IT training of ICSI would be excused from under going the recommended hours of computer training of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India topic to production of proof of completion of training from ICSI.
- CIMA/ACCA members are likewise qualified for exemption from Computer Training.
What is the last date for Completion of Computer Training?
Ans. A student appearing for the remaining group/both groups of the Intermediate Evaluation needs to finish Computer Training prior to filling up the form for Intermediate Examination.
What is Interaction and Soft skill Training?
3 days Communication and soft skill Training is required for appearing in both or remaining group of Intermediate course.
What is requirement of cma pass Requirements?
A prospect will be stated to have passed in a group of an evaluation if he secures minimum 40% marks in each paper of the group and an aggregate of 50% of overall marks of nonexempted documents of that group.
What is Postal Training System of ICAI?
A student desirous of undergoing Postal Training in intermediate is required to address online/ offline Test in Trainee Area of website. A Foundation/Final student has to complete the Postal Training by answering the test documents as uploaded in trainee section of site www.icmai.in and send them to regional workplace.
What is DE NOVO Registration?
A trainee whose registration has been cancelled on account of his/her failure to complete the Intermediate and Last assessments within a duration of 7 (7) years from the date of his/her registration may, if she or he desires, look for DE NOVO Registration online under Worth Added Services in student area of site. DE NOVO Registration is typically granted once just. The 2nd time DE NOVO Registration may be granted if the trainee has passed a minimum of one Group or earned exemption in at least 2 topics.
When is one eligible for Subscription of ICAI?
After passing of Final course and conclusion of Modular Training & Practical Training as provided under the policies.
Does the ICMAI deal awards to the meritorious trainee?
The Institute awards Prizes to students with exceptional results.
- CMA Inter Study Product
- CMA Inter Result
- How to Become CMA in India
- CMA Structure Result