GCET Application Form 2019 Released – Apply Here for GCET. GCET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 27th April 2019. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. It is a state level entrance exam, which offers the admission in the first year of Architecture, Engineering and many other professional courses. Candidates can get admission on the basis of the GCET entrance examination. For admission in MBBS, NEET score will be considered for B.Arch, the NATA score will be considered. From this article candidates can get all information of about GCET application form 2019.
Content in this Article
GCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to fill all details on the application form carefully:
- Candidates have to download the application form from the website.
- The application form has to be filled in candidate’s own handwriting.
- Application form has been released from 2nd April 2019.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date of submission of application form.
- Affix the recent photograph in the application form and fill other required details.
- It is necessary to submit the application form at the specified locations (selected exam centre), on due dates, along with self attested copies of required documents.
The application fee is Rs. 1800/-. Application form should be sent along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1800/- payable at Panaji, in favor of “Director of Technical Education” drawn at any scheduled bank.
Candidates can check their eligibility criteria and can fill the application form:
- Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Non-resident Indians having passport can apply under NRI category.
- OCI, PIO cardholders are eligible to apply under NRI category.
Domicile: Candidates must hold the Domicile of GOA State.
Age limit Criteria: Minimum age is 17 years for Medicine, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Allied Health Sciences, Dentistry and Nursing courses.
- For MBBS, BDS, BHMS & AHS: Candidates have to pass the 10+2/ equivalent examination in English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology with minimum 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST and OBS) and 45% for PH category in BDS & MBBS course.
- B.Sc Nursing: Candidates must pass intermediate with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 45% marks and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC.
- For Engineering: It is must to qualify 10+2/equivalent with English, Mathematics and Physics along with additional subject among one of Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology/Chemistry.
GCET 2019 Application Dates
Candidates can check below the official exam dates of GCET.
|Starting of downloading the Application Form||2nd April 2019|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form and collecting admit card||7th April 2019|
|Last Date to submit Application Form and collecting admit card (with fine)||27th April 2019|
|Written Exam Date||8th & 9th May 2019
How to Apply
Before applying in the GCET, candidates are informed to read the contents of the information brochure.
- Visit the official website link (link is provided above).
- Download the GCET 2019 application form and take a printout in A4 size paper.
- Candidates are advised to download the application form for which they want to apply.
- Start to fill the application form in your own handwriting.
- Enter details like name, gender, DOB, address, educational qualification, encircle the subject code, exam centre, etc.
- Fill the payment details of Demand Draft.
- Paste the newly click photograph in a given space.
- Submit the filled-in application form along with demand draft, 2 photographs as similar to pasted on the application form and self attested copies of SSCE Passing Certificate/12th passing certificate/HSSC Examination Hall Ticket.
- The application form has to be submitted at the Centre opted by the candidate.