GUJCET 2019: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern. GUJCET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 17th April 2019. Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2019) is a state level entrance test which is administered by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). GUJCET is held for admission to engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy courses in government, grant in aid and self finance institutes of Gujarat. Aspirants can appear this entrance test after passing their 10+2 examination. Get complete information about GUJCET 2019 including admit card, exam dates, pattern, syllabus, etc.
Content in this Article
GUJCET Exam Date 2019
Candidates seeking to apply for GUJCET 2019 can check here all the events related to the exam. Candidates can check the official dates in the below table:
|Issue of application form||23rd March 2019|
|Last date to apply||7th April 2019|
|Availability of admit card||17th April 2019|
|Exam date||23rd April 2019|
|Physics/Chemistry (10: 00 AM – 12: 00 PM)|
|Biology (1: 00 PM – 2: 00 PM)|
|Mathematics (4: 00 PM – 5: 00 PM)|
|Result Declaration||May/June 2019|
|Counselling date||June 2019|
GUJCET Admit Card
GUJCET Hall ticket 2019 is an important document and shall be preserved carefully after the examination till the admission process gets over. Admit card has been issued online on 17th April 2019. Candidates must bring their admit card to the examination hall to appear the exam.
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates must understand the exam pattern before appearing the exam. Here, we are providing details of GUJCET 2019 exam pattern:
- Number of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of total 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: Only multiple choice questions having four alternatives will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects Covered: The subjects covered under the examination are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Maximum Marks: Examination will be of maximum 120 marks.
- Exam Duration: Examination will be 3 hours (10: 00 AM to 1: 00 PM).
- Negative Marking: There is a system of negative marking in GUJCET. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
GUJCET Syllabus 2019
The standard of the entrance examination will be that of Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations. The syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects will be of HSC level of GSEB board. Candidates can solve previous years question papers to get idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
GUJCET Answer Key
GSEB will release the GUJCET 2019 answer key within a week after the exam. Candidates can cross check their answers with the help of official answer key. Answer key will contain the correct answers of all the questions asked in the exam.
GUJCET 2019 results is expected to be announced two or three weeks after the conduct of examination. Candidates can check their result online through the official website of GSEB or by accessing our page. GUJCET 2019 merit list will be prepared by providing 60% weightage to the marks scored in theory subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology and 40% weightage to marks scored in GUJCET.
GUJCET Counselling 2019
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will conduct the online counselling for all the selected candidates for granting admission. During counseling time, candidates can exercise their preferences for colleges. Seat allotment will be strictly based on candidate’s merit, category and availability of seats. The documents that candidates have to verify at the helpline centres are:
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- GUJCET 2019 Result
- Passport Size photographs
GUJCET Application Form 2019
- GUJCET 2019 application form has been announced via online mode from 23rd March 2019.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application.
- The booklet and PIN number (User ID and Password) is distributed through district distribution centre.
- The booklet and PIN number can be generated on payment of Rs. 300/- by DD from nationalized bank.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Ahmedabad.
- Candidates should fill in the online application form correctly. Incorrect filled form may lead to rejection.
- In the application process, candidates may be asked to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed specifications.
- The images should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The size limit should be 5KB to 50KB (120px X 120px).
- Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
Candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee of Rs. 300/-. The application fee could be paid through offline mode, i.e. demand draft.
For every examination, there are some norms and conditions which is fixed by the exam conducting authority to be eligible for admission. The eligibility criteria for appearing the GUJCET 2019 is as follows:
- Nationality: Applicant must be the citizen of India.
- Domicile: Student must be the resident of Gujarat. Those who are the resident of Gujarat but are residing outside the Gujarat are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Qualification: Applicant must have passed 12th examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who will complete the 10+2 examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: 10+2/HSC/qualifying examination should be passed with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).