Haryana GST Act 2017, Haryana Goods and Service Tax Act 2017. Haryana Govt Passed Haryana Act on 4th May 2017. Haryana State is passed his own GST Act 2017, Haryana sgst act 2017 is available for download in English. The 4th May, 2017 – No. 23-HLA of 2017.— The Haryana Goods and Services Tax Bill, 2017, is hereby published for general information under proviso to Rule 128 of the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Haryana Legislative Assembly:– Bill No. 23- HLA of 2017 THE HARYANA GOODS AND SERVICES TAX BILL, 2017 A BILL to make a provision for levy and collection of tax on intra-State supply of goods or services or both by the State of Haryana and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
with or incidental thereto. Be it enacted by the Legislature of the State of Haryana in the Sixty-eighth Year of the Republic of India as follows :- with or incidental thereto. Be it enacted by the Legislature of the State of Haryana in the Sixty-eighth Year of the Republic of India…check more details from below….
Haryana GST Act 2017
1. Short title, extent and commencement.-
- (1) This Act may be called the Haryana Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017.
- (2) It extends to the whole of the State of Haryana.
- (3) It shall come into force on such date as the Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint:
- Provided that different dates may be appointed for different provisions of this Act and any reference in any such provision to the commencement of this Act shall be construed as a reference to the coming into force of that provision.
2. Definitions.– Click Here to Download Haryana Full GST Act 2017 and check all Definitions
Eligibility and conditions for taking input tax credit
(1) Every registered person shall, subject to such conditions and restrictions as may be prescribed and in the manner specified in section 49, be entitled to take credit of input tax charged on any supply of goods or services or both to him which are used or intended to be used in the course or furtherance of his business and the said amount shall be credited to the electronic credit ledger of such person.
(2) Notwithstanding anything contained in this section, no registered person shall be entitled to the credit of any input tax in respect of any supply of goods or services or both to him unless,
- (a) he is in possession of a tax invoice or debit note issued by a supplier registered under this Act, or such other tax paying documents as may be prescribed;
- (b) he has received the goods or services or both.
- Explanation.— For the purposes of this clause, it shall be deemed that the registered person has received the goods where the goods are delivered by the supplier to a recipient or any other person on the direction of such registered person, whether acting as an agent or otherwise, before or during movement of goods, either by way of transfer of documents of title to goods or otherwise;
- (c) subject to the provisions of section 41, the tax charged in respect of such supply has been actually paid to the Government, either in cash or through utilisation of input tax credit admissible in respect of the said supply; and
- (d) he has furnished the return under section 39:
lots or instalments, the registered person shall be entitled to take credit upon receipt of the last lot or instalment:
Provided further that where a recipient fails to pay to the supplier of goods or services or both, other than the supplies on which tax is payable on reverse charge basis, the amount towards the value of supply along with tax payable thereon within a period of one hundred and eighty days from the date of issue of invoice by the supplier, an amount equal to the input tax credit availed by the recipient shall be added to his output tax liability, along with interest thereon, in such manner as may be prescribed:
Provided also that the recipient shall be entitled to avail of the credit of input tax on payment made by him of the amount towards the value of supply of goods or services or both along with tax payable thereon
(3) Where the registered person has claimed depreciation on the tax component of the cost of capital goods and plant and machinery under the provisions of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (Central Act 43 of 1961), the input tax credit on the said tax component shall not be allowed.
(4) A registered person shall not be entitled to take input tax credit in respect of any invoice or debit note for supply of goods or services or both after the due date of furnishing of the return under section 39 for the month of September following the end of financial year to which such invoice or invoice relating to such debit note pertains or furnishing of the relevant annual return, whichever is earlier.
It is not possible to provide full Act at here, so please download Haryana Full GST Act 2017 in PDF Format from below download link….
Recommended Articles –
- GST Scope
- GST Return
- GST Forms
- GST Rate
- GST Registration
- What is GST?
- GST Invoice Format
- GST Composition Scheme
- HSN Code
- GST Login
- GST Rules
- GST Status
- Track GST ARN
- Time of Supply