HBSE 10th Result 2019, Haryana Board 10th Result – Get Result Here. HBSE 10th result 2019 will be declared on 20th May 2019 through online mode. Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) is the main authority to regulate the board examinations for both 10th and 12th class in the state of Haryana. It is also referred as Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE). The board was formed in the year of 1969 with its headquarter is situated in the Bhiwani, Haryana. HSBE board releases the result after one or two months of the successful completion of board exams. Here, students can get the complete details of Haryana Board 10th result 2019.
Content in this Article
HBSE 10th Result 2019
The board will announce the result within one or two months of the completion of the exam. The board will publish the HBSE 10th result 2019 through online mode.
Students those will appear in the exam can check the result on the website of board and in our article too. We will provide the direct link to access the Haryana Board 10th class result 2019. The students should keep their roll number secure till the declaration of the result.
Haryana Board 10th Result 2019 Releasing
The HBSE 10th result will be released on 20th May 2019. Last year the Haryana 10th board result was declared on 22nd May. The exam was commenced in the month of March 2019.
According to the finishing of the exams, the board will decide when to declare the result. Students are advised to check regularly our website for latest updates regarding results.
HBSE 10th Result Analysis
Here, we have mentioned the previous year result analysis of 10th class examinations:
|Year||Appeared Students||Passing %||% of Boys||% of Girls|
In the above table, we have mentioned details such as number of appeared students, overall passing percentage of the students and passing percentage of boys and girls.
It is concluded that the strength of appearing students is increasing every year. It is also good for the board students that the overall passing percentage is also increased, i.e., 97.68% in the year 2017. The passing percentage of both girls and boys are almost equal.
How to Check the Result
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the HBSE 10th result 2019:
- Navigate the official website link. (link will be given above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, enter the “Roll Number” or “Name” in the given space.
- Click on the “Find Results” button.
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, check your result carefully.
- Students must take printout of the result for future references.
Important Points to be Remembered
- The students can apply for re-checking/re-evaluation of the mark sheet if they are not satisfied with the marks within a few days of the declaration of the result.
- After downloading the result, students must check their name & other details in the result sheet.
- In case of students found any mistake in the result, they should contact to their respective school or board.
- Students must keep their result sheet secure till the board will provide the original mark sheet.