How to Fill Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2019, DCECE Kind Filling. Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2019 Application has actually been launched from 16 th March2019 Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Assessment Board (BCECEB) is the main carrying out authority that organizes the Bihar Polytechnic2019 It is a state level examination that is frequently referred to as Diploma Certificate Entryway Competitive Examination (DCECE). DCECE, prospects will get admission in diploma courses of engineering, agriculture and medical. In this short article, we offer comprehensive details about How to Fill Bihar Polytechnic Application 2019.
Content in this Article.
Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2019
The Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Form was offered through online process. The type was revealed on 16 th March2019 The last date to fill & send the application was 14 th April 2019 (11: 59 AM). Candidate can pay the charge either through online (debit/credit card/net banking) or offline (Bank Challan).
How to Fill Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Candidates have to follow the provided following actions to fill and send the application form.
Step-1: Online Registration
Step-2: Personal Details
Step-3: Upload Images
Step-4: Educational Info
Step-5: Assessment Fee
Step-6: Submission of the Application
Step-1: Online Registration
Course Group: Prospects need to compose that course for which they appear in DCECE 2019 (Compose– PE/PPE/PMD/ PM)
Call of the Candidate: Compose your first name, middle name and last name in the offered boxes. The prospect name spelling need to be written as exact same discussed in mark sheet of the Matric.
Date of Birth (DOB): Select your date of birth in the column. In first box you write the date of your birth than in 2nd box you have to compose the month of your birth (if you born in March, compose 03) and in third box that are provided compose the year of your birth.
Permanent Local: Select Whether Or Not if you are a Permanent Resident of Bihar.
Regional Eligibility: Prospect have to select their local eligibility alternative.
Category: Write the category from which you belong i.e GEN (General Category), SC (Set Up Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe), EBC (Exceptionally Backwards Class), BC (Backward Class).
Mobile No.: Prospect need to enter their 10 digit mobile number for additional interaction.
E-mail ID: Enter your personal e-mail id for future interaction.
Password: Go into Password & wait for further use.
Security Question/Security Answer: Select Security Question & compose Security Answer.
Captcha Text: Get in the given captcha verification.
- After filling all the information, click on ” Register” button.
- If you fill any information incorrect, then click the ” Modification” button.
- If not, then click on ” Validate” button.
- After that, you will get an activation link on your signed up e-mail id.
- Click “Click On This Link to Verify/Activate” link.
- Go into activation code offered on email ID & click on “send” button.
Step-2: Personal Info
- Now, you have to login with “Login ID” & “Password”.
- You have to click on the “ Personal Information” link.
Action 3: Upload Scanned Images
- You have to publish your scanned picture and Hindi & English signature in the offered box.
Step-4: Educational Information
- Then, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- After click on the submit button, the preview page is open.
Step-5: Examination Charge
- After successful registration, you need to enter your username (Registration No.) & password & click on Login button.
- Now, you need to pay the application cost.
- You can pay the fee either through offline mode or online mode.
- If you need to pay the charge through offline mode then click ” Print Your Bank Challan Here”
- And if you have to pay the charge through online mode then click on ” Click To Make Online Payment”
- For 1 group: 750/- (Rs.480/- for SC/ST)
- For 2 group: 850/- (Rs.530/- for SC/ST)
- For 3 group: 950/- (Rs.630/- for SC/ST)
- For 4 group: 1150/- (Rs.730/- for SC/ST)
Just VISA & MASTER Card is applicable in online payment mode.
Step-6: Download Application
After filling the type, the candidate can download the Application Kind (PART A & PART B). Prospect keep the one copy of the application with themselves & send out the another copy in the office of the board. Candidate have to paste the very same picture that he published in the online application type in the hard copy provided box