JEE Main Admit Card 2019, Hall Ticket (Available) – Get Admit Card Here. JEE Main Admit Card 2019 has been released on 12th March 2019. JEE Main 2019 is a national level examination conducted for engineering and architecture aspirants. This exam is organized by the CBSE board. JEE Main exam is organized for providing admissions in B.Tech & B.Arch courses offered by NITs, IIITs, CFTIs & various other colleges and universities of India. To get admission in IITs institutions, candidates have to qualify both JEE Main & JEE Advanced examination. Here we have mentioned details about JEE Main 2019 Admit Card.
Content in this Article
JEE Main Admit Card Notification, Important Points:
- Carry the admit card to exam centre along with the one ID proof.
- Candidates can carry the Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card.
- Candidates of PWD category must carry a photocopy of PWD certificate.
- Check all the details printed in the JEE Main admit card 2019.
- In case of any mistake, contact to the JEE Main Secretariat.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have completed the registration process successfully can download the admit card. The admit card has been released through online mode. It will not be sent by any offline methods. Candidates have to furnish details like application number, date of birth and security pin to download the JEE Main hall ticket 2019. Candidates are suggested to take printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the admission process gets completed.
JEE Main 2019 Slot Booking
From the year 2019, CBSE board has introduced slot booking process. Candidates was able to book their slot for the online mode examination only. Slot booking was done through online mode. Candidates could book their slot while filling up the application form. Slots was allotted to candidates on the basis of first come first serve. In case candidates did not book their slot than randomly slots has been allotted to candidates as per the availability.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Following details is printed in the JEE Main 2019 admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Category/Person with Disability
- Email ID & Mobile Number
- Centre Code
- Name & Address of Exam Centre
- Exam Date & Timing
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- State Code of Eligibility
- Name & Medium of the Question Paper
- Exam Related Instructions
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card Date
The authority has released the admit card on 12th March 2019. JEE Main exam will be conducted on 8th April 2019 for pen and paper based mode and 15th & 16th April 2019 for online mode exam. The authority shall release the JEE Main Answer Key and OMR sheets during 24th – 27th April 2019. JEE Main Result 2019 will be declared on 30th April 2019 (Paper 1) & 31st May 2019 (Paper 2). After result announcement, candidates can participate in the JEE Main 2019 Counselling Process as per their rank.
Time Schedule for JEE Main 2019
Here we have mentioned the official time schedule for offline (pen and paper based) exam:
|Exam Date||8th April 2019||8th April 2019|
|Entry in exam hall for firsking||7: 00 AM||12: 45 PM|
|Distribution of test booklet||9: 20 AM||1: 50 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9: 25 AM||1: 55 PM|
|Last entry in the exam hall||9: 30 AM||2: 00 PM|
|Test begins||9: 30 AM||2: 00 PM|
|Test finish||12: 30 PM||5: 00 PM|
Here we have given the official time schedule for online (computer based) exam:
|Paper & Exam Date||Paper-1 (B.Tech/BE)|
|Session||Morning Session on 15th & 16th April
||Afternoon Session on 15th April only
|Entry in exam hall for frisking||7: 00 AM||12: 45 PM|
|Last entry in the exam hall||9: 30 AM||2: 30 PM|
|Test begins||9: 30 AM||2: 30 PM|
|Test finish||12: 30 PM||5: 30 PM|
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card
Students can go through the following steps to download the admit card:
- Click on the official website link. (link is provided above)
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the required details such as Application Number, Password and Security Code.
- After filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take printout of it.
- Candidates don’t forget to take some extra printouts of it for further use.
Forgot Application Number of JEE Main?
Application number is the mandatory detail which is required to download the JEE Main 2019 admit card. In case candidates forgot their application number they can retrieve it through “Forgot Application Number” option. Firstly click on the “Forgot Application Number” option. A new page will be opened. Fill the necessary details like Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, State of Eligibility and Security Code. After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button and retrieve your password.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Centres
The exam will be conducted in various cities across India as well as abroad. Candidates have to fill their choices of exam cities at the time of filling the application. Candidates must choose four exam centre (for offline exam) or one exam centre (for online exam). Any request for change in examination centre will not be entertained.
Exam centre shall be allotted as per choices filled by candidates. Some major exam centres are Port Blair, Guntur, Itanagar, Guwahati, Patna, Chandigarh, Raipur, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Panaji, Ahemadabad, Surat, Gurgaon, Shimla, Jammu, Dhanbad, Bengaluru, Ernakulam, Bhopal, Gwalior, Mumbai, Pune, Imphal, Shilong, Balasore, Puducherry, Ajmer, Jaipur, Gangtok, Chennai, Hyderabad, Agartala, Dehradun, Roorkee, Agra, Lucknow, etc.
Instructions for Candidates
Some important exam instructions for candidates are given below:
- All the candidates should bring the printout of the admit card along with the one ID proof.
- Candidates can bring Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card with them.
- Students belonging to PWD category should also carry a photocopy of PWD certificate.
- Carefully check all the details printed in the JEE Main admit card 2019. In case of any mistake, contact to the JEE Main Secretariat.
- Students are suggested to reach the exam centre 2 ½ hours before the exam to complete the verification & security process.
- Calculator, textual material, log tables, slide rules, mobile phones, pagers, etc are not permitted in the exam centre.
- For offline exam, candidates must bring their clip board at the exam centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card, ID proof & PWD certificate (if required).
- If students found using any unfair means, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be debarred from taking examination.