How to fill CUSAT Application2019, Action by Action Treatment CUSAT 2019 Application Last Date for M.Voc courses has actually been extended till 27 th March 2019 It has actually been launched by the Cochin University of Science & Innovation. The University carries out the Typical Admission Test (FELINE) for admission to B.Tech and different other PG courses, Lateral Entry Test (LET) for admission to lateral entry programs & Departmental Admission Test (DAT) for Ph.D pogramme. Get detailed info about How to fill CUSAT application 2019 consisting of action by action treatment for filling the application.
CUSAT Application 2019
CUSAT FELINE 2019 application has actually been offered from 7th February to 28 th February2019 The application has actually been launched online on the main admission site of CUSAT. Trainees can likewise access the direct link from here for filling the online application (link is provided above). There is no requirement to send out any file to the University address other than for the prospects who are using on the basis of GATE Rating for M.Tech or any Management Ability Test for MBA. Such prospects are needed to send by mail a softcopy of their rating card to main e-mail id prior to the last date of online application submission.
Note: Prospects obtaining M Sc. and/or M Bachelor’s Degree and/or M Tech are needed to send the application by logging each time one by one with the very same username and password. No different application cost will be charged.
Here, the application cost of CUSAT FELINE 2019 is pointed out category-wise:
- For General Candidates– Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST prospects– Rs. 500/-
- For Worldwide Prospects– United States $100
- For NRI Seats– Rs. 6000/- (Rs. 5000 for NRI seats Rs. 1000/- for basic seats)
- Prospects choosing Dubai as test center– Rs. 10,000/- in addition to the application cost.
- For Ph.D. and M Phil Programmes– Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST prospects)
- For PDF, Diploma, Certificate Programmes– Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST prospects)
How to Fill CUSAT Application 2019
The actions that prospects require to follow for filling the CUSAT 2019 application are pointed out listed below:
Step-1: Online Registration/Login ID Development
Step-2: Fill Information in the Application
Step-3: Charge Payment
Step-1: Online Registration/Login ID Production
Step-1.1: Check Out Authorities Link
- Go to the main site of CUSAT (link is offered above).
- Click “New Prospect Registration”.
Step-1.2: Fill Registration Type
- Get in registration information that consist of name, DOB, age, e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Pick a username of minimum 6 characters to optimum 15 characters.
- There are 3 alternatives readily available in login page, very first alternative for Indian & NRI prospects, 2nd alternative for lateral entry prospects and 3rd alternative for global Candidates/PIO/Children of Indian Gulf Employees.
- Pick the proper choice.
- After filling all the information, send your information.
- On the effective submission of registration kind, One Time Password (OTP) will be sent out to the signed up Email ID & mobile variety of the prospect.
- Login utilizing this password & then right away alter your password.
Step-1.3: Login Utilizing User ID & Password
- After effectively altering the password, now prospects need to login once again with their Username & password.
- This Username & password will be utilized throughout the application treatment. Prospects are recommended to keep safe their login information for more usage.
Step-2: Fill Information in the Application
As soon as visited, pick the right alternative from the 3 alternatives offered on the severe left corner of the page. Now continue towards for filling information in the application by following the directions discussed on the screen.
Fill Personal & Academic Particulars: Enter your name, DOB, gender, classification, dad’s name, total address, and so on. Enter your academic/qualification information asked for in the page. Pick your examination centre according to your viability for appearing the test.
Upload Scanned Images: Prospects need to publish their scanned picture & signature in the application in the listed below discussed spec:
- Scanned Colour photo of file size in between 4 KB and 100 KB & measurement must be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Scanned signature with file size 1 KB and 30 KB & measurement need to be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
Step-3 Cost Payment
- 3 choices are offered for cost payment which is debit/credit card and net banking.
- No offline mode is offered for cost payment.
- Click the alternative “Online Payment” offered on the web page of the screen. Make the payment utilizing credit card/debit card or net banking.
Note: Prospects are encouraged to examine your application status as “Confirmed” after 3 working days of the payment of charges & print the verification page. There is no requirement to send out the verification page by post. It is simply the evidence of your application submission.