How to Fill JIPMER 2019 Application Form, Step by Step Form Filling Guide. JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form can be filled till 13th April 2019. JIPMER is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. The exam is conducted for admission to the MBBS programme. Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) conducts the JIPMER MBBS entrance exam every year. Candidates can get admission in JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. Here, we have mentioned the complete details about How to fill JIPMER application form 2019.
The online registration has been started from 7th March 2019. Candidates can apply online till 13th April 2019. Candidates can fill the JIPMER application form through online mode only. No application form will be accepted after the last date of submission. No other mode is made available to fill the application form. Fill all the details carefully in the application form as it cannot be corrected later. Do not forget to take the printout of the filled-in application form along with the confirmation page.
Content in this Article
The fee for the general category candidates is Rs. 1500/– and Rs. 1200/– for SC/ST category candidates. OPH candidates are exempted to pay the application fee. The application fee has to be deposited through online mode only. Candidates can submit the application fee through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
How to Fill JIPMER 2019 Application Form
- Step-1: Registration
- Step-2: Login
- Step-3: Fill Application Form
- Step-4: Printout of Confirmation Page
Below candidates can follow the procedure for filling-up the application form.
- Navigate the official website link (link is given above).
- Select the ‘Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2019’.
- You will reach the ‘Registration’ page.
- Fill details like mobile number, name of the applicant, date of birth and email Id and click on ‘Register’.
Step-2: Go to Application Form
- Click on the Got ot Application Form link.
- Or click on link which will be sent to your registered email Id.
- Use user ID and Password for login.
- On user login page enter your login credentials and click on ‘Login’ button.
Step-3: Fill Application Form
- Now, fill personal details, address details, qualification details, contact details and other details which are asked in the application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature by clicking on ‘here’.
- Click on browse and then ‘Upload’ button to upload images.
- Select the payment mode and pay the required application fee.
- Click on ‘I Agree’ after reading the declaration.
- Before submission you can preview it by clicking on ‘Preview Application Form’.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button after filling all required details.
Step-4: Printout of Confirmation Page
- Click on ‘Print’ button to print your filled-in application form.
- Take at least 2-3 printouts of the confirmation page.
- Keep the print out of it till the admission in any institution.