How to reply Non Filing of Income Tax Return Notice. Did you receive a notice from Earnings tax, here is the solution. When any one receives notification from Income Tax department, panic sets in. However, such notifications are just an intimation or request for additional details in most of the cases.So these notices are to be responded with the needed information.This article will describe how to respond to Notice for Non Filing of Income Tax Return. Now check more details about “How to respond Non Filing of Income Tax Return Notice” from listed below …
Material in this Short Article.
How to reply Non Filing of Income Tax Return Notification
Why this Notice is Issued?
Where the assessee has actually failed to submit the return of earnings even if,
Failure to submit return of income in any of the above cases, leads to issuance of notice for Non Filing of return.This all details is needed to be reported based on AIR (Annual Details Return) requireds. If any assessee misses out on reporting the same, Income Tax department can quickly track them down.the department has actually implemented NMS (Non Filers Keeping an eye on system). This system tracks down the non filers on the basis of incorporated information from AIR information, CIB (Central Info Branch) and TDS/ TCS returns.
What to do when you receive the notice?
Don’t panic and have a look at why this notification is provided to you. We will guide stepwise for all combinations and cases
- To Start With, you need to login to– Incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- After that, go to ‘Compliance’ tab and go to ‘Select Information summary’. The reason for which you are getting the notice will be mentioned under this tab. This tab will show the year for which return is not filed.
- There are two scenarios
Where you have actually currently submitted a return.
In this case, you are required to update the following information.
- Mode of filing (online or handbook).
- Date of filing return.
- Recognition variety of return filed.
- Circle or ward number where the return is submitted.
- City where the return is completed case of manual filing of return.
Where you have not submitted return for a specific assessment year
This situation will require updation of factor for non filing of returns.The reasons as listed on website are as follows.
- Return under preparation
- Ending up of business
- No taxable income
- Any other factor– here the factor needs to be defined.
Under this alternative, you are further required to pick suitable items from those listed below. These alternatives are offered under the tab ‘associated Details Summary’.
- Self Financial investment/ expenditure is from.
- Exempt Income.
- Accumulated Savings.
- Gifts or loan from others.
- Foreign Earnings.
- Self Income is exempt under tax laws.
- Self Income is below tax threshold.
- Self Income relate to another year.
- Not understood or other PAN or I need more info.
Even however, the assessee can quickly reply to Notification for return filing through self explanatory guidance offered by the site. It is better to take help of Tax Expert or Chartered Accountant.
- List of Taxes which Common Man pay in India
- Section 44 AD– Tax on Presumptive Basis
- Section 44 ADVERTISEMENT: Income of Business 8%
- Submission of PAN Particulars of Proprietor
- Understanding the Sources of the Earnings Tax
- TDS Rate Chart
- Deemed Dividend– Area 2(22)( e)
If you have any query concerning “How to reply Non Filing of Tax Return Notice” then please publish your query by means of listed below remark box …