Content in this Short Article.
JAC 10 th Result 2019
After the conclusion of 10 th examinations, trainees must be awaiting their results. The council will declare the outcome through online mode. JAC 10 th Result 2019 will be announced on 28 th May 2019 Candidates have to go into the needed information such as Roll Code, Roll Number/Name to check their outcomes. For the ease of trainees, we will likewise supply the link to check the lead to our short article. There will be no other mode readily available to check the outcome.
Jharkhand Board 10 th Outcome Analysis
Here we have offered the previous years result analysis of 10 th class examinations:
|Year||Students Passed (%)||Boys %||Ladies %||Students Appeared|
As per the data provided in the table, the passing portion and number of trainees appeared in the examination have been increasing year by year. In the year 2017, around 3,67,295 trainees were appeared in the 10 th assessments out of which 89% trainees were certified the exam.
How to Inspect the Outcome
Candidates can follow the actions offered listed below to check the JAC 10 th Result 2019:
- Click the official site link. (link will be provided above)
- A brand-new page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill the needed information such as Roll Code, Roll Number or Trainee’s Name.
- After filling the information, click the “Find Outcomes” button.
- The outcome will be shown on the screen.
- Candidates should take printout of the result for additional use.