JCECE Test Pattern 2019 provides idea to the candidates about the number of concerns asked, number of areas, marking plan and time period. This examination is performed to offer admission to those trainees who willing to get admission in agriculture, forestry, homeopathy and other programs supplied by various colleges and universities in the state of Jharkhand. Here in this short article, we have actually offered information related to JCECE 2019 Exam Pattern.
JCECE Examination Pattern 2019
Here we have actually discussed the detailed test pattern of JCECE test:
- Course: It is performed for B.Sc Farming, B.Sc Forestry, BV.Sc and BHMS.
- Variety Of Questions: Overall 150 concerns will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology sections. Each area will include total 50 questions.
- Concern Paper Type: The question paper will consists of numerous choice concerns. 4 choices with single correct answer will be attended to each question. Prospects have to darken the appropriate answer just.
- Subjects: For PCM group, the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics topics whereas for PCB group, the questions will emerge from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology. Candidates standing for PCMB group are needed to address concerns from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Bio-Technology.
- Language: The question paper will include two languages, English and Hindi.
- Mode of Test: The JCECE test will be carried out in online mode (computer based mode).
- Marking Plan: One mark will be granted for each right reaction by the candidate.
- Unfavorable Marking: In case of any inaccurate response 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Prospects can inspect the exam pattern of JCECE examination for different groups, through the table provided below:
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of Questions||Types of Concerns|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Physics– 50, Chemistry– 50, Mathematics– 50||Objective type (4 choices with single appropriate answer)|
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Bio-technology||Physics– 50, Chemistry– 50, Biology/Bio-technology– 50||Goal type (4 choices with single right answer)|
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology, Mathematics||Physics– 50, Chemistry– 50, Biology/Bio-technology– 50, Mathematics– 50||Goal type (4 choices with single correct answer)|