JEECUP Admit Card 2019, Hall Ticket, Released – Get Admit Card Here. JEECUP Admit Card 2019 can be obtained by the candidates through online mode only on 16th April 2019. JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP) is a state level examination also called as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination). JEECUP exam is conducted to offer admission in various polytechnic courses in the engineering or non-engineering fields. This exam is considered for providing admission in different polytechnic colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Here we are providing details about JEECUP 2019 Admit Card.
Content in this Article
JEECUP Admit Card 2019
The authority provide the UP Polytechnic admit card via online mode through the website. For the ease of students, we also provide the link to download the JEECUP admit card 2019 above. In case of candidates found any discrepancy in it, they should immediately communicate to the UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) Council for further action. Candidates are not allowed to write the exam without producing a valid admit card. Candidates are required to bring JEECUP Hall Ticket along with photo identity proof at the exam venue.
JEECUP 2019 Admit Card Dates
Candidates are able to download the admit card on 16th April 2019. The UP Polytechnic 2019 exam will be conducted on 22nd April 2019. The exam for all groups will be conducted on different sessions such as morning shift (9: 00 to 12: 00 AM) and afternoon shift (2: 30 to 5: 30 PM). The exam duration will be three hours. After the examination, JEECUP Result 2019 will be declared in the second week of June 2019. Successful candidates will be invited for JEECUP Counselling 2019 in the second week of July 2019.
How to Download the JEECUP Admit Card
Here we are giving some simple steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official link (link will be given above).
- A login window will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the required details like Application Form, Application Number & Password.
- Enter the security number and click on the “Sign In” button.
- The admit card will display on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take some extra printouts for further use.
Instructions for Candidates
Here we have listed some instructions which should be followed at the exam centre:
- Candidates should reach the exam centre before the starting of exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter examination after the 30 minutes of the starting of exam.
- Students have to use only ball point pen to answer the questions.
- Any type of textual material, Slide Rules, Calculators, Log Tables, Electronic Watches, etc are not allowed in the exam.
- Candidates are suggested to visit their exam centre before one day of the exam to avoid any last minute hassle.
- If the admit card does not have photograph in it, then candidates should bring the two photographs (same as used at the time of filling the application) at the exam centre.
- One photograph will be for admit card & other one will be pasted on verification form and it will be verified by the respective exam centre authority.