Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019: Dates & How to Apply. Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 will be announced in the month of April 2019. Jharkhand Polytechnic is a state level polytechnic entrance exam to get admission in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. It is also known by the name of Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). Every year, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts this exam. Candidates can get admission in the state of Jharkhand in various polytechnic institutions. Candidates can check the details of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application Form in this article.
Content in this Article
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Candidates can apply after reading the information brochure carefully:
- Candidates can apply online for PECE 2019 application form.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Registration will be started from the April 2019.
- It is advised to the candidates to fill Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 application form before the last date of form submission, i.e. the April 2019.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to have a valid Adhaar card number.
- Candidates have to register themselves on the website and then start to fill the online application form.
- Candidates are informed to do not forget to take the printout of the confirmation page.
The application fee for Jharkhand polytechnic 2019 will be Rs. 650/- for Generals/OBC and Rs. 325/- for SC/ST/Female categories. Candidates have to deposit the application fee through online mode by using the debit card/credit card/internet banking facilities.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in Jharkhand Polytechnic exam:
- Nationality: Candidate must be of Indian national.
- Domicile: It is compulsory to have a domicile of Jharkhand state.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th class or equivalent from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure the 35% minimum marks in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those studying in the last year of qualifying exam can also apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Dates
Here we have mentioned the tentative schedule of the application dates:
|Releasing date of application form||April 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2019|
|Examination date||May 2019|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form will be available in the month of April 2020. Candidates can get the application through online mode. This exam is organized for admission to the diploma/polytechnic courses in Jharkhand state. It is managed by the JCECEB Board. This is a state level examination.
How to Apply
Below we have given some simple steps to apply in Jharkhand Polytechnic application form 2019:
- Go to the official website link (link will be provided above).
- Click on ‘New Registration” fill the required details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Fill the online application form and enter the valid mobile number with Adhaar card number.
- After the successful submission of the application form, a unique application number will be generated for which you have to choose the password of your choice.
- Click on browse and select the images that have to be uploaded in specified format.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ and pay the requisite amount of the application fee. You can use the credit card, debit card and internet banking to submit application fee.
- After successful payment, you will be able to print the “confirmation page”.