NEST Counselling 2019, Schedule, Selection & Admission Procedure. NEST counselling 2019 will be conducted separately by the two participating institutions. National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is conducted to offer admission in 5 years of integrated M.Sc programmes at NISER, Bhubaneshwar and UM-DAE CEBS, Mumbai. It is a national level entrance examination. Here, we are providing the NEST 2019 counselling details, including counselling procedure, counselling schedule, etc.
NEST Counselling 2019
Candidates those who will appear in the entrance exam will be eligible for the counselling rounds. NISER, and UM-DAE CEBS will conduct their own counselling. The counselling will be conducted through offline mode only. It will be conducted in three rounds. The counseling in both institutions will take place simultaneously. Candidates have to appear in person at the counselling venue on schedule date & time. On the basis of the attendance of the candidates, both NISER & UM-DAE CEBS will publish the original merit list, which is a combined “modified merit list”. Without document verification, candidate will not allowed to sit in the counselling.
NEST Counselling Schedule 2019
The counselling will be started from the first week of July 2019. The counselling will be conducted on different dates in both participating institutions. After seat allotment in first round of counselling, if seats will remain vacant, then the second counselling will be conducted. The second round of counselling and waitlist will be published in the fourth week of July 2019. Candidates can check the final wait list from the website after releasing of it. Candidates are advised to follow the counseling schedule given by the official authority.
Reservation of Seats
|J&K Candidates||2 seat in each institution|
NEST Admission Procedure 2019
From the given below details candidates can get the counselling procedure of NEST 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the application form first in order to participate in counselling.
- Candidates can select the venue for attending the counselling according to their convenience.
- On verifying the original documents, candidates will be allowed to enter in further process.
- Candidates those will claim for the reserved category, must produce the relevant certificate.
- In counselling candidates have to select the college and course preference.
- By paying the demand draft of requisite fee, candidates can get the admission in the allotted college.
- The authority will give the offer letter with which candidate can get admission in allotted college.
Candidates have to bring these certificates which are given below on the day of counselling.
- 10th and 12th class marksheet
- 12th class passing certificate
- School leaving/college leaving/transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Non-creamy layer certificate issued on or after June 1, 2017 (candidates those belong to OBC category)
- Disability Certificate from Govt./Municipal hospital (in case of PD candidates)
- Domicile Certificate (for J&K quota)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favor of UM-DAE CBS, Mumbai towards initial payment of fees.
- Two self-attested photocopies of the following documents has to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Proof of Citizenship/PIO/OCI card (applicable only if born outside India)
- Proof of Date of Birth (applicable only if DOB is not mentioned in any of the documents above)