PUCET 2019: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern. PUCET 2019 Admit Card is releasing on 24th April 2019. Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET 2019) is conducted by the Panjab University. It is a University level entrance exam conducted once in a year. PUCET is conducted for providing admission to B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.). Candidates seeking admission in affiliated colleges of Panjab University for admission to the above courses can apply for this exam. Candidates can get the details of PUCET 2019 exam dates, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
Content in this Article
PUCET 2019 Notifications
PUCET 2019 Application Form has been released now. The last date to complete the application is 12th April 2019.
PUCET 2019 Exam Dates have been announced now. Examinations will be conducted on 29th April 2019. Check other dates from below.
PUCET Exam Dates 2019
In the below table, we are providing the official exam dates of PUCET 2019:
|Notification released for online application||12th March 2019|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Fee Challan||6th April 2019|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||9th April 2019|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||12th April 2019|
|Admit card||24th April 2019|
|Exam date for UG||29th April 2019|
|Result Declaration||14th May 2019|
|Date of availability of online Admission Form||16th May 2019|
|Last date of filling of online Admission Form||30th May 2019|
|Last date of submission of hardcopy of Online Admission Form||11th June 2019|
|Display of Tentative Merit List||26th June 2019|
|Dates for inviting objections regarding merit||27th – 29th June 2019|
|Online filling of preferences for B.Pharma and B.Sc. (Hons.) Courses||27th June – 1st July 2019|
|Display of Provisional Merit List on Website &
Release of Seat Allocation List
|6th July 2019|
|Dates of reporting in the respective departments||9th – 11th July 2019|
|Reporting of the vacant seats to the Admission Coordinator by the respective
|12th July 2019|
|Start of Teaching Classes||13th July 2019|
|Release of 2nd Seat Allocation List||13th July 2019|
|Dates of reporting in the respective departments||16th – 18th July 2019|
|Reporting of the vacant seats||19th July 2019|
|Release of 3rd seat allocation List||20th July 2019|
|Dates of reporting in the respective departments||23rd – 25th July 2019|
|Reporting of the vacant seats to the Admission Coordinator||1st & 2nd August 2019|
|Dates for Physical counselling||16th & 17th August 2019|
PUCET Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the University on 24th April 2019. The PUCET 2019 Admit card can be downloaded from the website. Candidates can download the admit card through online mode. Without valid admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Admit card will contain the exam details and candidate’s personal details.
PUCET Exam Pattern 2019
The complete exam pattern for PUCET exam is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through offline mode (OMR sheet).
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Duration of Exam: For each paper, 70 minutes will be given.
- Medium of Examination: The language of the exam will be English only.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
Candidates are required to choose the appropriate combination of subjects as per his/her subjects studied in 12th class.
The syllabus is based on 12th standard. It contain the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science and Mathematics as per the course opted by the candidates. Candidates must prepare well their subjects of qualifying exam.
The PUCET 2019 Result will be issued by the authority via online mode. The result will be declared on 14th May 2019. No separate score card will be sent to the candidates by post or any means. There is no re-evaluation/re-checking of the answer sheet. A merit list will be prepared by the university as per candidate’s performance in entrance exam.
PUCET Admission 2019
Admission will be provided on the basis of merit list prepared by the Punjab University. Merit list will be drawn on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Only those candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will be eligible to get admission in the University. Admission process will be started from 16th May 2019.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- 10th Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth.
- 12th Mark Sheet and a passing Certificate.
- Category Certificate
- Admit card of PUCET 2019
- PUCET 2019 Scores
PUCET Application Form 2019
Candidates can apply online after reading the information brochure carefully.
- Application form for B.Sc (Hons. School) and B.Pharma can be accessed from the website.
- No application form can be accepted after the last date of receipt of application form.
- The last date to complete the application form is 12th April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Keep the printout of the application form safe for the further procedure of admission.
- For General category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 2100/-.
- For SC/ST/PwD category candidates, the fee is Rs. 1050/-.
- The aditional paper (Biology or Mathematics) will be Rs. 300/-.
- The application fee can be paid through SBI bank challan.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions to appear PUCET 2019:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply (except NRI quota).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualified/appearing the 10+2 examination from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or equivalent board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks in PCB/PCM and English subjects.
- Subjects: To be eligible for B.Pharmacy course, the 12th exam must be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and English subjects.