MH CET 2019: MHT CET, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Pattern. MH CET 2019 Admit Card is releasing on 24th April 2019. It is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, Directorate of Technnical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. It is a state level entrance examination which is also known as MHT CET. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into the first year of full time degree courses of engineering & technology, pharmacy, Pharm.D & agriculture courses. These courses are offered by the different colleges & institutions located in Maharashtra state. Here, candidates get complete details about MH CET 2019.
Content in this Article
MH CET 2019 Notification
MH CET 2019 Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Weightage has been released now.
MH CET 2019 Notice for Important Documents Require from the Candidates for Admission under Technical Education (for 2019-19 academic session) has been released.
MH CET 2019 Application Form Last Date with late fee of Rs. 500 has been extended till 4th April 2019.
MH CET Exam Date
The official schedule of MHT CET exam date is given here:
|Application Form Availability||18th January 2019|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||25th March 2019|
|Online Registration start (with late fee of Rs. 500)||26th March to 4th April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability (Through Login)||24th April to 10th May 2019|
|Date of Exam||10th May 2019|
|Answer Key Publish||May 2019|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 3rd June 2019|
BE/B.Tech, B.Pharm/Pharm.D and B.Sc (Honours)/B.Tech courses in Agriculture.
MH CET Admit Card 2019
- The MHT CET admit card will be available through online mode, the admit card link will be provided as soon as it will be released.
- Candidates will be able to get their admit card from 24th April to 10th May 2019.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card along with the photo ID proof (School/ Passport/College Identity Card) at the examination center.
- The MH CET hall ticket contains details about candidate roll no., name, the address of the examination hall, date & time of exam, etc.
- Keep the admit card safe till the admission procedure not over.
MH CET Exam Pattern
The exam will be held on 10th May 2019. Candidates those applied for engineering courses have to appear for PAPER 1 & PAPER 2. Those applying for pharmacy & Pharm/D courses, they have to appear for Paper 2 as well as in Paper 1 and/or Paper 3. Candidates check the exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through offline (pen and paper-based) mode.
- Language: The question paper will come in English or Marathi or Urdu for PCB. The mathematic paper will be in English language only.
- No. of Papers: It will be consisting of three papers.
- Types of Question: The question paper will be of a Multiple Choice Question.
- Total Marks: Each paper will be of 100 marks.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 1½ hours for each paper.
- Answer Mode: Candidates can use black ink ballpoint pen only to mark their answers.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Question (MCQ) Based on||Total Marks|
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Paper 3||Biology (Botany)||10||40||100|
MH CET Syllabus
The MHT CET Syllabus is comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects. The questions will be based on Syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. 20% questions will be asked from the class 11th syllabus & 80% from class 12th syllabus. Candidates are advised to go through the complete syllabus topic-wise to cover the complete syllabus.
- Understand the complete syllabus & clear each and every single concept from text books.
- Plan your preparation in advance so that you can finish each of the chapters accordingly & revise it.
- Stay fit physically & mentally.
- Don’t eat junk foods. Eat fresh vegetables & fruits.
- Time management is very important for any exam. Manage your time according to your subjects.
- Know the MHT CET exam pattern completely so that you know how to study for the exam.
- Solve last years question papers & sample paper.
MHCET Answer Key
- The exam conducting authority will publish the question booklet of all versions in the 3rd week of May 2019.
- The authority will also release provisional & official answer key through online mode.
- The official MHT CET answer key will be released in the 4th week of May 2019.
- Candidates can check their answer key by entering their “Registration ID” & “Password”.
MHT CET Result 2019
- Candidates will check their MH CET results on or before 3rd June 2019 through online mode.
- The result will be published on our website whenever it announced.
- After the result declaration, MHT CET merit list will be prepared separately for all the courses.
- Keep the printout of the result & keep it safe till the admission process is not over.
- If candidates want to get their answer sheet evaluation verified, an application in the prescribed proforma along with the self attested unstamped envelope will be sent to any divisional authority within four days of result announcement.
- Candidates have to send the envelope along with the DD/Pay order of Rs. 1000 in favour of “Commissionerate, State CET CELL, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai. The DD will be drawn from any scheduled commercial bank.
MH CET Counselling 2019
- After the announcement of the result, candidates will be called for the counselling.
- The MH CET counselling will be started from the 2nd week of June 2019.
- Candidates have to report to the regional center as per the counselling schedule.
- The documents & eligibility will be checked by the conducting authority of the selected candidates.
- The authority will invite the application for admissions after the verification of documents & eligibility.
- Candidates have to enter colleges & courses in the decreasing order according to their preferences.
Documents Required during Counselling
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- HSC/12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- MH CET Admit Card 2019
- MH CET Score Card 2019
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
MH CET Application Form 2019
Candidates can get the MH CET 2019 application form through online mode. Check the following steps to fill the application form:
- The MHT CET 2019 application form is available from 18th January 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the 4th April 2019 (with late fee).
- There is no other mode to fill the MHT CET application form.
- Candidates have to enter their valid email id, mobile no. & password on the first login.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature. The uploaded files should be in JPEG format.
- Candidates must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Keep the print copy of the confirmation page for further reference.
- Fill the form correctly, no correction will allow in future.
- The application fee is Rs. 800 for General candidates and Rs.600 for reserved category candidates.
- The fee can be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, etc.
The MH CET eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy & Pharm.D Courses
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass their HSC/12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.