Section 17 of UTGST Act 2017 – Migration of existing tax payers under Union Territory GST Act 2017. Deep analysis for Section 17 of UTGST Bill 2017 – Migration of existing tax payers as per Union Territory GST Act as per UTGST Act 2017. Get Complete Details for UTGST Section 17 and also get detailed analysis of all Sections of UTGST Act 2017. This UTGST Section provide all details for Migration of existing tax payers as per Union Territory GST Act applicable on all Union Territories of India. Find Analysis of UTGST Section 17 of Union Territory goods & Service tax Act 2017. The Main purpose of UTGST bill is to apply a collection of tax on every Intra UT supply of goods and service in the union territories in absence of legislature and has similar properties as that of SGST. Check Section Wise Analysis of UTGST Act 2017, Chapter Wise Analysis of UTGST All Sections. In this article you may find complete details regarding Section 17 of UTGST Act 2017 – Migration of existing tax payers as per Union Territory GST Act. Now Check more details from below…..
Other GST Sections
- List of all sections of UTGST Act 2017
- List of all sections of GST, All Sections of CGST Act 2017
- List of all sections of IGST Act 2017, All Sections Union Territory GST
Section 17 of UTGST – Migration of existing tax payers
(1) On and from the appointed day, every person registered under any of the existing laws and having a valid Permanent Account Number shall be issued a certificate of registration on provisional basis, subject to such conditions and in such form and manner as may be prescribed, which unless replaced by a final certificate of registration under sub-section (2), shall be liable to be cancelled if the conditions so prescribed are not complied with.
(2) The final certificate of registration shall be granted in such form and manner and subject to such conditions as may be prescribed.
(3) The certificate of registration issued to a person under sub-section (1) shall be deemed to have not been issued if the said registration is cancelled in pursuance of an application filed by such person that he was not liable to registration under section 22 or section 24 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act.
This is in line with CGST i.e. existing registered person will be issued a Certificate of Registration on Provisional basis and on fulfilling the conditions final certificate of registration will be issued or else provisional certificate will be cancelled.
If a person not liable to registration under this CGST Act due to his aggregate turnover in the financial year is less than 20 lakhs on his application the registration will be cancelled.
- GST Scope
- GST Return
- GST Forms
- GST Rate
- GST Registration
- What is GST?
- GST Invoice Format
- GST Composition Scheme
- HSN Code
- GST Login
- GST Rules
- GST Status
- Track GST ARN
- Time of Supply