Shiv Nadar University Admission 2019: SNU-SAT, Application Form, Dates. Shiv Nadar University Admission 2019 has been started now. It offers the courses at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral levels. It offers courses in the field of humanities & social sciences, natural sciences, technology and engineering studies, communications and management. SNU is a state private university situated in the Uttar Pradesh, India. For UG courses, candidates have to appear in SNUSAT and APT conducted by the university. Here, candidates can get the detailed information of Shiv Nadar University 2019 admission including, exam dates, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, etc.
Content in this Article
Shiv Nadar University 2019
- Undergraduate Courses: B.Tech, B.Sc., B.A., BMS
- Postgraduate Courses: M.Sc., MFA, MBA, MA, M.Des, Ph.D
Shiv Nadar University Admission 2019 Dates
The complete schedule of the Shiv Nadar University admission 2019 for UG courses are given below.
|Round 1||Round 2|
|Application form starts||1st April 2019||–||Starts|
|Closing date to apply||28th May 2019||20th June 2019||28th February 2019 (Round 1) & 15th April 2019 (Round 2)|
|SNUSAT + APT starts||15th April 2019||–||–|
|Last date to take SNUSAT + APT||4th June 2019||25th June 2019||–|
|Releasing of selection list||15th June 2019||2nd July 2019||–|
|Fee submission date||22nd June 2019||8th July 2019||–|
|Date of Registration||12th July 2019||July 2019|
Shiv Nadar University Application Form 2019
The candidates are instructed to read the information brochure before proceeding to fill the application form.
- The Application form can be filled through online mode only.
- The application form is available from the 1st April 2019 for UG courses.
- Candidates can apply till the 28th May 2019.
- The last date to fill MBA application is 15th April 2019.
- Candidates are required to fill all the details carefully and accurately.
- Candidates are instructed that after submission of online application form, keep the printout of it.
- If the candidate is applying based on CAT/GMAT/NMAT/XAT score for MBA course, they have to enter their registration number of the respective qualifying examination.
Candidates have to pay the non-refundable fee of Rs. 1,200/-. The application fee can be remitted through credit card, debit card and Demand Draft.
The demand draft will be drawn in favour of Shiv Nadar University, payable at Noida. The Demand Draft has to be sent to the address:
Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office,
NH91, Tehsil Dadri,
Gautam Buddha Nagar,
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for applying in Shiv Nadar University:
- Qualifying Exam: A candidate must hold the Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to have 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Those waiting for their final year result can also apply.
- Mandatory: The candidates should have the valid CAT/GMAT/NMAT/XAT score.
- Candidates can also apply through SMAT examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English are the compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to obtain 50% marks in 10+2.
- Mandatory: JEE Mains 2019 score card.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have the Bachelor Degree in engineering from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Procedure 2019
The candidates those wishing to apply in Shiv Nadar University offered courses can apply by filling application form. The university offers the admission on the basis of qualifying exams and other national level exams.
The university also consider the 10+2 marks and JEE Mains score for admission in B.Tech courses. After inviting the application forms for UG programmes, the shortlisted candidates will be called for SNUSAT (Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test) and APT (Academic Proficiency Test).
Shiv Nadar University Merit list/Result 2019
The authority will prepare a separate merit list for JEE Mains entrance examination qualified candidates and other courses. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the further counselling or admission procedure on the basis of their ranks. The merit list will be displayed on the university website. Candidates can check it through online mode.
Shiv Nadar University Counselling 2019
On the basis of qualifying exam and eligibility criteria, the candidates will be shortlisted for the next rounds.
Candidates have to pass the SNU Scholastic Aptitude Test (SNUSAT) and Academic Proficiency Test (APT) to be eligible for the counselling for the seat allotment process.
The university will combine the qualifying examination 50% marks and 50% marks of exam conducted by the university for providing admission.
At the time of counselling candidates have to produce their original documents. Without verification of the required documents, no candidate will be allowed to sit in the counselling.
Shiv Nadar University Admission 2019
The university will offer the admission to the candidates those will fulfill the prescribed university eligibility criteria. After selecting the candidates on the basis of their application form, the university will conduct the SNUSAT and APT of 3 hours. The exam will be conducted through online mode.
The final admission will be given on the basis of academic records, national level entrance exam score and the exam conducted by the university. Candidates those will reach the cut of marks set by the university will only be eligible for the admission. Candidates have to submit the admission fee to get the admission letter.