TNEA 2019 Application Form – Apply Here for TNEA. TNEA 2019 Application Form will be started from the 3rd May 2019. Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions is organized by Anna University. TNEA is a admission process hence entrance exam will not be conducted for admissions in engineering colleges. The candidates can get the admission on the basis of class 12th board exam percentage. The candidates will be offered B.Tech/B.Arch degree courses offered by the various engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu. In this article we have written the information of about TNEA 2019 Application form, including, applications dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
Content in this Article
TNEA 2019 Application Form
Candidates are informed to read the complete brochure and follow the guidelines given below to fill application form.
- Candidates can get the application form do the registration through by online mode.
- The application form can be filled from the 3rd May 2019 for B.E. and B.Tech courses.
- The application form can be downloaded from the university website.
- Candidates have to register on the website and fill the required mandatory details in the application form.
- The hard copy of filled-in application form along with enclosures will be sent to the given address below:
Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions
Documents need to be Enclosed with the Application Form
- 10th mark sheet
- HSC/equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Permanent Community Certificate card SC, ST, SCA, MBC & DNC, BCM & BC
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-certificate (If Applicable)
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (If Applicable)
Candidates have to deposit the Rs. 500/- for General and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/SCA through online mode. Candidates can submit the fee through credit card/debit card/net banking.
Candidates can apply before last date of application only on fulfilling the eligibility criteria given below.
- Candidates those studied VIII, IX, X, XI and XII from Tamil Nadu state are eligible to apply.
- Candidates those studied from outside of TN State can also apply. In this case they have to produce the Nativity Certificate only in Electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate.
- Other state candidate those completed their study form TN state can also apply.
- Sons and daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre officers are also eligible to apply.
- Children of Central Government/Public sector employees can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pas the HSC or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score minimum average marks in all subjects.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry are the compulsory subjects.
TNEA 2019 Application Dates
Candidates can check the official application dates for B.Tech and B.Arch courses in given below tables.
|Issue of notification for Online Registration of B.E./B.Tech.||24th April 2019|
|Commencement of application form||3rd May 2019|
|Last date to register||Last week of May 2019|
|Last date of submission of filled-in application form||First week of June 2019|
|Assigning of random number||Third week of June 2019|
|Display of rank list||Third week of June 2019|
|Counselling for Vocational||Third week of July 2019|
|Counselling for Academic||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Starting of online registration of application||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Last date for New Users for online Registration/Payment||First week of July 2019|
|Last date for submission of application||First week of July 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to fill the TNEA 2019 application form.
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on TNEA 2019.
- The homepage of the website will be displayed on the screen.
- Read the instructions before applying.
- To fill the application form, click on “Online Application” on homepage.
- Read the guidelines and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Candidates will be appeared with the steps for registration.
- The login page will open on the screen.
- Candidates can choose any one of the options, i.e. ‘Already registered candidate’ or ‘New User Registration’.
- Fill all mandatory details like name, gender, nationality, father’s name, mother’s name, category, mobile no., date of birth, etc.
- After filing all details click on ‘Register’ button.
- A validation box will pop up, click on OK button.
- Enter your login email Id, password and verification code and click on LOGIN button.
- Fill your personal details and click on ‘Save and Logout’ or ‘Save and Preview’ button.
- After verification click on ‘Save & Continue to Pay’.
- Select any one of the payment gateway to pay the fee.
- Fill the academic details and click on OK and “Generate Application TNEA 2019”.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ button and generate the application.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe.