TNEA 2019: Anna University Application, Dates, Counselling, Admission. TNEA 2019 Notification has been launched now. It will be handled by the Anna University, Chennai. The University will not arrange any entrance test for admission to the engineering programme in the state of Tamil Nadu. The admission into engineering courses will be based upon 10 2 evaluation percentage. TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions) is an admission procedure organized for providing admission into engineering courses. These courses are provided by the numerous engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu. In this short article, we have updated the total information about TNEA 2019
Content in this Short Article.
TNEA Admission Dates
Here, we are supplying a tentative schedule of TNEA 2019 admission:
|Alert Release Date||24 th April 2019|
|Application Availability Date||3rd May 2019|
|Kind Filling Last Date||Recently of May 2019|
|Merit/Rank List Publication Date||4th week of June 2019|
|Counselling Began||4th week of June 2019|
TNEA Application 2019
- Prospects will get the application through online mode.
- The TNEA 2019 application will be issued from the 3 rd May 2019 till Recently of May 2019.
- TNEA Online Registration link will be supplied in our website.
- Prospects will get the offline application from the TNEA designated center or by post.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must check out the direction thoroughly & fill type properly.
- After filling the TNEA online application 2019, prospects need to submit the kind in addition to the pertinent documents in the offered address:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Prospects can make payment through online mode. The application charge will be Rs. 500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/SCA/ST) candidates.
Prospects have to check their eligibility initially and after that continue to fill the application form. The TNEA eligibility requirements are given here:
- Candidates, those belong to the Tamil Nadu state & finish their 10 2 education from the state is eligible.
- Prospects, those do not come from the Tamil Nadu state, but pass their 10 2 education from the state can use.
- Native prospect of Tamil Nadu who passes their 10 2 examination from another state can also use however they need to submit a valid nativity certificate.
- Children of main government employees can likewise get the admission procedure. They have to show their parents/guardians native certificates who have been serving in Tamil Nadu for last five years continually.
- Daughters & Child of All India Service Tamil Nadu Cadre Officers can likewise get this examination.
- Age Limitation: Candidate’s age need to be not less than 18 years & not surpass 25 years.
- Relaxation: There is an age relaxation for the reserved classification according to the university rules.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to finish their 10 2 or comparable examination with PCM as a mandatory topic from an acknowledged board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates need to score 50% marks (General Category), 45% marks (OBC Classification) & 40% marks (MBC, DNC, SC, ST & SCA Category).