Steps for generation West Bengal GST e-way expense– WBGST E-Way Bill: In regards to Finance Department Notification No. 1156- F.T. dated 30.062017, a brand-new electronic system is going to be introduced on and from the 1st July, 2017 in regard of issuance of Way Bills under the West Bengal Goods and Services Tax Ordinance, 2017.
As per the brand-new system, the Way Bills will need to be created and printed from the Directorate’s website www.wbcomtax.gov.in by the importing individuals after furnishing the required details, which are referred to as under:–
WBGST E-Way Bill
Who require to create key number?— Consignee is required to generate waybill essential number and furnish the same to consignor or consignor’s representative. Using this essential number, consignor or consignor’s representative will create e-waybill.
For creating waybill essential number, just 2 steps need to be carried out as pointed out below-
Step 1: Login to West Bengal industrial tax site utilizing login credentials or please click Following link for direct check out on WBGST E-Way bill Generation page ( Click Here)
Following screen will appear, and then go to e-Services tab > Waybill > e-Waybill, as displayed in the image listed below with red arrow and red circle— Main Link: www.wbcomtax.gov.in- > e-Services- > waybill
Then click ” Login for e-Waybill (Dematerialised Waybill for GST)” in the following screen as displayed in the picture with red arrow—
Then click on ” Dematerialized Waybill- Consignee” in the following screen as displayed in the picture with red arrow —
Then click ” Sign In for users having GSTIN only” in the following screen as displayed in the picture with red arrow —
Then login page will come. Login with your login qualifications as displayed in the image with red arrow —
Please keep in mind: If you are first time user, then please click on register button (indicated with black arrow), and sign up with mail id and mobile number, and set your password. Go for login with your login credentials.
Step 2: After login, the next action is to generate the waybill essential number. When we login the following screen will come, then click ” Generate bulk Waybill Keys” as displayed in photo with red arrow.
Then the following screen will come. Fill the information as shown in the image with red circle and click on ” submit” button as shown with red arrow in image-
The minute we click ” send” button, the ” Acknowledgement Slip” screen will come as shown in listed below picture.
Click on ” print” and save it in your device, and send out to consignor through mail or whatsapp. The consignor or his agent will produce Waybill utilizing the crucial number generated by you.
WBGST Official E-Way Generation Facility
A. For Dealers/Taxable Persons having a valid GST Provisional ID/GSTIN
- ( a) VAT dealers can login with their existing VAT User ID and Password
- ( b) Newly Registered GST dealers/persons shall need to create User ID and Password for very first time login. After sending GSTIN/Provisional ID, legitimate mobile No., valid e-mail ID, address, 2 different OTPs will be sent to their respective mobile No. and mail ID. After effective submission of the 2 OTPs, the e-mail ID will be set as the User ID and he will be asked to set own password for login. No further development of User ID is required for further login.
Waybill Generation:- 2-step process
Step-1: Generation of bulk waybill keys for generation of Waybill Key Numbers needed for generation of waybill in future
- The topmost part of the kind will be auto-populated with consignee data like Trade Name, PAN, Mobile No., and so on
- He shall need to go into details of Consignor like Trade name, GSTIN, address, State and also the variety of keys needed for the particular consignor, depending on the number of consignments.
- A recognition with the requisite Waybill Key Numbers will be produced.
- Such secrets might be utilized one at a time for generation of waybill.
Step-2: Generation of waybill utilizing waybill key number
- Login to the link Demat waybill consignor/ consignee representative
- Enter GSTIN/Provisional ID, Waybill Key No. and captcha code and submit
- Fill up details of billings in downloadable blank annexure, conserve as xml file and upload
- In the opened form, enter Mode of Transport, Vehicle No. (if mode of transportation is Road), Name/ Address/ Enrolment No. of the transporter/ owner of the automobile, Details of Consignment Note/ Railway receipt/ Airway Bill/ Bill of lading with date, Total no. of billing/ Tax invoice/cash memo/ bills/challan/ forwarding note and so on (according to annexure), value of products (as per annexure), Possible entry place, name of authorised individual with status and after entering captcha code and clicking statement, send the information.
- Waybill will be created with a sneak peek.
- Take a printout.
- Reprint can likewise be taken in future.
- Other processes like cancellation of waybill keys/ waybills, transhipment will be made following the same treatment as was existing under the WBVAT Act,2003 Needed user manual can be accessed under the link e-services- > waybill- > ewaybill link.
B. For Dealers/Taxable Persons/ Unregistered Persons not having any legitimate GST Provisional ID
Login: After going to the link
- Applicant should enter his name, address, legitimate e-mail id, legitimate mobile no and his PAN [Mandatory]
- Upon submission, he will go into a Captcha code
- He then gets three alternatives– UR waybill application, UR waybill generation & UR waybill reprint
- Enter consignee Trade name, Address, PAN
- Enter Consignor Trade name, Address, PIN, PAN, State GSTIN
- Enter Transporter information (optional)
- Enter Total No. of Invoice, Date, Entry place
- Upload xml file revealing billing detail
- Enter Status of the user
- Upload pro-forma invoice (jpeg/ pdf)
- Upon submission, he will get Acknowledgement slip with Application no. printed on it.
- The application shall then be positioned prior to Officer of Waybill Section, who, upon necessary confirmation, may approve or decline or delay disposal for further description.
- If approved, a waybill key number shall go to applicant’s mobile No.
- If rejected, applicant will be intimated through SMS.
- If delayed, applicant needs to concern give description. If it is satisfactory, application may be granted, otherwise declined.
- The applicant shall have to log in again using the login process and select waybill Generation link.
- He shall fill the needed particulars concerning transporter’s details etc. and produce waybill and take a hard copy for transportation of items.
The arrangements will work from 1st July, 2017
- GST Login
- HSN Code
- GST Registration
- GST Forms
- GST Invoice Format
- Returns Under GST
- GST Anti profiteering Rules
- Legal Provisions for Anti Profiteering
- Reverse Charge under GST
- GST Reverse Charge