UKSEE Counselling 2019, Schedule, Procedure & Documents Needed. It will be started in the month of July2019 Prospects examine this article to get detailed information about UKSEE 2019 Counselling.
Material in this Short Article.
UKSEE Counselling 2019
Prospects will be qualified to appear in the counselling treatment just after certifying the assessment. UKSEE 2019 Counselling will be performed by the university through offline mode on different dates according to the courses. It might be begun in the very first week of July2019 It will be organized in two rounds At the counselling day, prospects have to pay the counselling cost. The counselling charge will be Rs. 2000 for all courses. The cost will be sent through a credit/debit card or bank draft in favor of– Finance Controller, Uttarakhand Technical University payable at Dehradun
UKSEE Counselling Schedule
Here, we are providing the tentative schedule of UKSEE 2019 Counselling:
|Courses||Reporting Date||Counselling Date|
|M.Tech & M.Pharm (GATE/GPAT Candidates)||1 st week of July 2019||1 st week of July 2019|
|M.Tech & M.Pharm (UKSEE 2019 Prospects)||1 st week of July 2019||1 st week of July 2019|
|MBA, MCA, MCA (LE) & BHMCT||2 nd week of July 2019||2 nd week of July 2019|
|B.Tech (LE) for Diploma Holders||2 nd week of July 2019||2 nd week of July 2019|
|B.Tech (LE) for B.Sc Holders||3 rd week of July 2019||3 rd week of July 2019|
|B.Pharm/ B.Pharm (LE) for Diploma Holders||3 rd week of July 2019||3 rd week of July 2019|
Note: UKSEE 2019 certified candidates will only be offered admission if seats remain vacant from GATE/GPAT/CMAT/ GMAT/CAT qualified prospects.
Prospects need to inspect the total treatment of UKSEE Counselling 2019:
- Candidates, those certify the examination, they need to report to the counselling center & confirm their documents in an offered period.
- On the day of reporting, prospects need to bring their files which will be validated by the counselor.
- In case, any files discover wrong, candidate’s candidature will be canceled by the authority.
- On the same day, candidates need to deposit their counselling charge through online or offline mode.
- After that, prospects have to register for the counselling at the counselling.
- Prospects have to fill choices of courses/colleges as per their preferences.
- Candidates need to fill a maximum variety of choices to get a seat in their chosen course/college.
- After a few days of counselling, the university will notify the candidates through SMS or e-mail about the designated college/course.
- Candidates need to report to the allotted college along with all documents in an offered amount of time to finish their admission formalities.
Files Needed on the Day of Reporting/Counselling
Candidates must bring the offered files on the day of reporting/counselling together with self-attested photocopies:
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheet
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Photo ID Evidence (Provided by Federal Government Company)
- Birth Certificate
- Admit Card (Qualifying Examination)
- Score Card (Certifying Evaluation)
- Classification Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- A minimum of four passport size photos