Students who are not satisfied with their ICAI CA Final Result Nov 2019 can apply for verification of marks starting from August 14 (11 am) and the process shall last till September 12. The verification fee is Rs. 100 per paper. Students can apply for CA Final answer sheet 2020 verification by using their login credentials. The complete details about the procedure of verification of marks in CA Final 2019, mode of payment, etc. will be available on below article..
Check out procedure for revaluation of CA CPT, IPCC, CA Final Marks. You may also check complete step by step guide for Inspection of answer sheets
Content in this Article
Verification of CA IPCC, CA Final Answer books Nov 2019
Students of CA Final Nov 2019 can apply for verification from January 17, 2020 till February 15, 2020. Application can be made in online as well as offline mode. For offline application, handwritten application can be sent along with a demand draft (Rs 100 per paper with a maximum of Rs 400 in all) to the address provided below: After providing exact results dates for CA Final Result Nov 2019, CA IP CC Result Nov 2019 and CA CPT Result.
Last Date for Verification of CA Final Answer books Nov 2019
|Exam||From||To||Fees Per Paper|
|CA Final Nov 2019||17th January 2020||15th February 2020||Rs 100 Per Subject|
|CA IPCC Nov 2019||Rs 100 Per Subject|
|CA Inter Nov 2019||Rs 100 Per Subject|
For Final, Intermediate (IPC)/ATE/Units-Rs 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group/both groups/Unit.
What is meant by verification of marks?
The process of verification of marks covers the following:
Verification under Regulation 39(4) covers the following aspects:
- Whether any question or part thereof has remained unvalued
- Whether there is any totaling error in any question or total marks on the cover page
- Whether there is any discrepancy between the stepwise marks, total marks for each question indicated on the cover page
However, it may be noted that re-evaluation of answers is not permissible under Regulation 39(4) of the CA Regulations 1988.
Online Application for Verification of Answerbooks
- Step 1: First Every Student require to visit ICAI Official Exam Form Website http://icaiexam.icai.org/
- Step 2: After Visit on official Website, Please Login through your User id And Password and then Click on “Verification, Inspection and Certified Application“
- Step 3: Now a Pop up Window is Open and you will find all Instructions for Verification, Inspection and Certified Application, Please read carefully all instruction and go for next step..
- Step 4: Now Please click on “Apply Online for Verification” or Apply Online for Inspection or Certified Copies.
- Step 5; Now New Window is Open, Please fill all require details and submit your form and pay required fees to ICAI.
Note 1- Every Student who want to apply for “Verification of Answer books” is Required to upload Scanned copy of a Handwritten application with self attested, In application please also mention which Subject you want to apply for verification. Please download format of this application from official ICAI Website…
What is the procedure for verification of marks?
- Step 1 : Go to http://icaiexam.icai.org
- Step 2 : login thru your SignleSignOn userid and password and Click on ApplyNow against the activity ‘Verification’ from your dashboard.
- Step 3 : A data entry screen will appear. Fields relating to your name, registration number and medium of the examination would be populated from the data base. You will have to enter the following data in the respective fields:
Select the papers you want to be verified.
- Step 4 : Please note that you can only select the papers in which you had appeared. In case of any wrong selection, the system will give an error message “Invalid selection”.
- Step 5 : Account Details for Processing Refund in case of change in Marks. • Upload scanned copy of your handwritten application ( duly signed) containing all the relevant details. If you had opted for Hindi medium in the examination, then the application must be in Hindi and if you appeared in the Exam in English then the application must be in English.
- Step 6 : In case of any discrepancy between the papers to be verified as mentioned in the scanned image and those ticked in the portal, the latter shall prevail.
- Step 7 : Once you select “Save and Preview” on the said screen, a confirmation page with the details, name, registration number, roll no., address, mobile no. landline number, email address and papers to be verified etc will appear. Please check all the details entered by you including the scanned image uploaded. You have to confirm the data you have filled in, by clicking on the “CONFIRM” button. In case any of the details you have filled in is incorrect, you can go back and make the necessary corrections wherever required, come back and confirm.
- Step 8 : Once you confirm the data, you will be directed to the payment page where you can make the payment either through your credit/debit card, master/visa/maestro. Payment by net banking is not permitted.
- Step 9 : Once payment is successful, a payment confirmation page will appear on the screen giving details of Roll No., Paper/s applied for verification, Amount Paid, Transaction response, control no etc with a remark “TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL”, against the transaction response. The application will be successful Only when the Control Number is correctly appearing and that it is not Null or Zero.
- Step 10 : Take a print out of the payment confirmation page, which serves the purpose of acknowledgement from the Institute and keep it safely for your reference. That will be the acknowledgement. Remember to quote the transaction number appearing on the payment confirmation page in all If
- Step 11 : the transaction is not successful, you can retry.
Please check following articles
- CA IPCC Final Exam Time Table
- CA IPCC Pass Percentage
- CA Final Pass Percentage
- CA Final Toppers Speak, Interview, Photos
- CA IPCC Toppers Speak, Interview, Photos
- Inspection of IPCC, CA Final Answer Sheets, Marks
- Check CA Final and CA IPCC Revaluation Result
- CA Final Books
If you have any query regarding “Verification of CA Final Answer books Nov 2019” then please tell us via below comment box…