ATMA Registration 2019 (May Exam) Started – Apply Here Now. ATMA 2019 Online Registration for May exam can be done till 21st May 2019. Candidates can get the application form through online mode only. ATMA is a national level entrance exam conducted by the AIMS. AIMS Test for Management Admissions is a single-window test for admissions into PGDM/MBA/ MCA/ MCM/ PGDBA courses. ATMA scores are considered by many institutions. Here, Candidates can access the details regarding ATMA Application Form 2019 including, exam dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
Content in this Article
ATMA Registration 2019
ATMA 2019 Registration for Feb exam can be done till 19th February 2019.
ATMA 2019 Online Registration for January exam has been closed now. Last date to reprint of the fiiled-in application form is 10th January 2019.
Eligible Candidates can fill the ATMA 2019 application form through online mode. The details of the application form are mentioned below:
- ATMA registration 2019 for May exam has been started from 5th March 2019.
- For registration, candidates must have the valid mobile number and valid e-mail ID.
- Candidates have to enter their details like name, e-mail ID and Date of Birth.
- After completion of registration, a candidate must take two printouts of the filled-in Registration Form.
- Candidate will receive an auto-generated mail which has a username and password. With this details, candidates can download their admit card, check result, etc.
ATMA Application Form Fee
The registration fee which candidates have to pay is Rs. 1298/- including GST. The registration fee will not be transferable to any other test and will not be refunded under any circumstances. The application fee can be paid by credit/debit card.
ATMA 2019 eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have completed graduation from a UGC recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age required is 21 years.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduates can also appear the test.
- Candidates, those complete CA can also apply.
ATMA Application Dates 2019
Here, we are providing the official dates of ATMA May exam. Other dates are also published by the authority.
|Commencement of Registration||5th March 2019|
|Last date to online payment||20th May 2019 (5: 00 PM)|
|Last date for registration||21st May 2019 (10: 00 AM)|
|Closing date to re-print filled-in application form||22nd May 2019 (10: 00 AM)|
|ATMA Exam date|
|27th May 2019|
|1st July 2019|
|5th August 2019|
How to Apply
Students can follow the below-given steps for ATMA registration 2019:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of ATMA (link is provided above).
- Application fee payment is the first step to fill the online application.
- Click on the link related to “ATMA Exam Registration Link”.
- Go through the option “Click here to Pay ATMA Exam Fees Online”.
- Fill the required fee payment details and pay the application fee.
- After fee payment, you will receive the PID code.
- After that, click on “Click here for registering yourself for the ATMA exam”.
- Fill the PID code & DOB on the website.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Entre all the required details in the application like personal, qualification, contact and other necessary details.
- Don’t forget to verify the filled details, before submitting the application form.
- Candidates are suggested to keep printout of the application for future use.