Material in this Short Article.
CET Delhi 2019 Application
After checking out the total information brochure students can fill the application online.
- CET Delhi application has to be filled through online mode from the website.
- Online application registration has actually been started from 20 th March 2019
- Trainees can fill the CET Delhi online application 2019 till 19 th April 2019
- Fill the needed information thoroughly in the application and submit the scanned images of the photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- The authority may likewise supply the correction facility in the application form.
- Take the hard copy of the filled-in application for more treatment.
Application cost can be paid through credit card/debit card/internet banking (online mode). Students can likewise pay the charge from Challan to any Corporation bank branch. The application cost is Rs. 400/- Rs. 15/- (Bank Charges) Rs. 3/- (GST), i.e. Rs. 418 The application cost is non-refundable.
Inspect listed below the given eligibility requirements to appear in the Delhi Polytechnic entrance examination for engineering courses:
- It is compulsory to have the Aadhaar card or PAN card number
- Certification: Trainees must pass the 10/10 2 or comparable assessment from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory to score the 35% marks in aggregate.
- Subjects: Students should pass individually in each topic, i.e. Science, Mathematics, and English
- Appearing Prospects: Those are in final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
Delhi CET Application Dates 2019
Here students can inspect the official schedule:
|Accessibility of application form||20 th March 2019|
|Closing of submission application form||19 th April 2019 (5: 00 PM)|
|Application correction||20 th– 23 rd April 2019|
|Exam Date||26 th & 27 th May 2019|
How to Apply
Check offered listed below steps to use in Delhi CET test 2019:
- Visit the main website link (link is offered above).
- A brand-new page will be opened on the screen.
- Select among the test of your choice.
- Fill the registration type.
- Fill the relevant information in the application form such as name of prospect, father’s & Mom’s name, DOB, Gender, Category, Religious Beliefs, Citizenship, etc.
- Select the ‘ Appeared‘ or ‘ Passed‘ according to your certifying exam and the test of your choice.
- Enter the email address and mobile number where you can be called in the future.
- You can modify your application form data and click the submit button after editing the data.
- After submission of application form you need to upload the images of a photograph, signature and thumb impression in JPG format.
- Click on the upload button and you will be appeared with your application number.
- Pay the assessment cost by choosing among the modes offered, i.e. online or offline.
- After 24 hours you can inspect your application cost status.
- Take a printout of the completely filled-in application.