Audit Program for In depth Examination of Ledgers Inspect Compete Audit Program for Analysis of Various Journals like– Examination of Debtors, Analysis of Financial institutions, Scrutiny of Fixed Assets and Devaluation, Examination of Fixed Deposits, Scrutiny of Guaranteed loans/Term loans/Cash Credit, Director’s Account Examination, Analysis of Other Assets, Examination of Investments, Scrutiny of Loans and Advances Offered and so on. Now you can scroll down below n check more details concerning ” Audit Program for In depth Scrutiny of Ledgers”
Content in this Article.
Audit Program for In depth Examination of Ledgers
Examination of Fixed Assets and Depreciation
Fixed Depo sits
- Fix up the amount with FD certificate.
- Ask for 16- A & examine whether TDS have been correctly subtracted by bank.
- Fix up the TDS deducted with 26 AS declaration.
- Collect Form 16- A for your record.
Protected loans/Term loans/Cash Credit.
- Acquire the Statement of Accounts from the financier Bank/ Institution
- Acquire interest certificate regarding compare to the balance in the Books.
- If the loans are gotten from Directors/ Shareholders, get certificate that the exact same is not given out of obtained funds.
- Balance, Additions, Repayment, interest credited, Tax Deducted and any other
- Adjustments, so regarding agree with the overall opening and total closing balance and optimum outstanding throughout the year.
Also Examine Appropriate Parts of This post:-
- Audit Program for Vouching and confirmation of Deal
- Audit Program– A Comprehensive Audit Program
Director’s Account Scrutiny
- Inspect the transactions that have occurred through the directors personal account.
- Verify the computation of directors remuneration consisting of the quantity of the TDS Deducted.
- See that the individual expenses have been debited to illustrations accounts
Scrutiny of Other Properties
- Investigate about how the closing balances have actually been acquired.
- Check the Costs for any brand-new purchases which were made during the year.
- Information of Investments at the Year end
- Inspect the earnings accrued on the Investments
- Disclosure requirements under Arrange III.
Loans and Advances Provided
Provision for Tax
- Guarantee the tax supplied according to the tax Laws applicable at the date of balance Sheet
- Make sure that provision for tax is made in accordance with the AS-22″ Deferred Tax”
- Guarantee that Arrangements u/s 115 JB MAT is likewise considered.
- Interest Income associate the same with TDS receivable for the year.
- Insurance Claims got.
- Commission Income
Obtain the documentary proof, Agreements, and estimation of commission and their recognition in the Accounts.
- Basic Concepts and Golden Rules of Accounting
- What is an Account & Kind Of Accounts
- Accounting Standard 13
- What Is Debit Keep In Mind and Credit Note
- Fund Flow Declaration
- Accounting Rate of Return
- Money Basis Vs Accrual Basis of Accounting